Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    What about the cards guys????
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What about the cards guys????
 Login/Join

Picture of cardcollectors uk
posted
I've just looked through a load of show pictures and I noticed a lack of cards. If I was a collector thinking of attending a show I'd like to see what dealers were at the last show and the sort of stuff they carry as well as cosplayers, displays and Card Talk users (however good looking they are - Graham Wink )
So when you are taking pictures at the shows you attend, can we have more cards please?

Posts: 128 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I am going to Wizard World New Orleans tomorrow. IF I find any I will take a photo.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardcollectors uk:
I've just looked through a load of show pictures and I noticed a lack of cards. If I was a collector thinking of attending a show I'd like to see what dealers were at the last show and the sort of stuff they carry as well as cosplayers, displays and Card Talk users (however good looking they are - Graham Wink )
So when you are taking pictures at the shows you attend, can we have more cards please?

If you had Tracey with you, the picture ratio would go up beyond belief Luv You

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
No cards. The only cards I saw at the entire show was an artist that had 2 of his Upper Deck Marvel Masterpieces II artist proof cards and 1 Upper Deck Avengers Assemble Movie sketch card. Deadpool does not interest me which is who was on the two MM cards and the captain america was ok on the averngers sketch but not for me.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post