Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Nov Nonsport Card Annex Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nov Nonsport Card Annex Show
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Hello All! Hope everyone is doing well.Our next venture will be the NS Annex in Bridgeview at the Community Center, on the First Sunday in Nov. The show will be the second combo show with ToyCon Toyshows at the Community Center.
Mark your calendar and come out to see us.The set up will be similar to the 2012 show.
We certainly missed you at the Chicago Has Talent show and sale.
Exhibitors, I have a very small handful of tables left, please email me if you are interested.
Thanks and take care, Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the interest folks. Sorry for late responses as my computer is down. The show is located at 7900 S. Oketo Ave in Bridgeview, IL. Just 1 block west of Harlem Ave. 79th St is located just about 7 minutes South of I -55 expressway.
The hours are 8:30am to 2pm, with early bird at 8am. Admission is only 4.00 general and 6.00 early per person,. Children under age 10 are free! The center also offers free parking.
Only 3-4 tables left. Please email me.
Thanks Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I'll be setting up once again.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Looks like I'm making the trip again this year. Will be my last show of 2013.

Iggy going to bring more stripped boxes this year? Spent the winter sorting last winter. Big Grin

Hope to see some of the faces that couldn't make the trip to Carol Stream last weekend.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Next Weekend Folks!

Toy Con Toy Show
Special Non-Sport Card Room

Sunday November 3rd: 8:30am to 2 PM

Bridgeview Community Center
7900 South Oketo Ave
Bridgeview, IL

www.toycontoyshow.com

Including the last Scifi Cards promo of the year:

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Hope to see some action like last year, pretty decent impulse buys.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello Everyone! What a great promo Ed will be supplying for the second annual Nonsport Card Annex. Thanks Ed!

We will be also accepting new toy and unopened card box and card set donations as well.

Free Parking

1 admission price for BOTH shows!

Hope to see you all there! We are totally sold out!

Get ready to meet with Chicago area artist, Connie Faye and have an opportunity to purchase very cool artwork or prints.

Thanks and have a great night!
Paul