Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topps on tour UK
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
Topps will once again be on tour in the UK this month with their roadshow.

These usually take place in the large shopping centre, you get to see and play all the latest card games and they give away free packs of cards to everyone who wants some. Smile

Here are the dates.

Oct 4/5 London westfield shepherds bush )

11 Glasgow ( Braehead

25 Newcastle Metro centre

27 Manchester Arndale centre

29 Milton Keynes MK shopping centre

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We'll expect a full report again, Wolfie. And don't scare the children!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
We'll expect a full report again, Wolfie. And don't scare the children!

you could have one but unfortunately they are not coming near me this time, must have scared them off. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Is there somewhere that tells us which shopping centres they're going to set up?

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Wolfie I thought I told you to behave last time! Razz Bummer though, I was looking forward to another man on the street report.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
Is there somewhere that tells us which shopping centres they're going to set up?
There is a list of dates and venues on the Topps Football site:

http://www.toppsfootball.co.uk/events

Hm, Manchester Arndale Centre on Monday 27th October from 10.00am - 4.00pm. Might see if I can get along to that...though I'm really not a fan of Manchester City Centre or the Arndale Centre. So maybe not Big Grin

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:

I've put them in for you Raj.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Wolfie.
Somehow, I'm less than surprised about the London location.

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post