Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    64th Philly Show 14-15 May 2016
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

64th Philly Show 14-15 May 2016
 Login/Join

Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
That was another great trip to the Philly Show. It was a blast seeing friends from previous shows and making new friends too.

Thanks to all the fellow collectors, manufacturers, dealers, organizers and volunteers who make it so much fun to visit Allentown for the weekend!

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I wasn't able to make the show, but Hammer very generously picked up a commission I requested from Rhiannon Owens. Well worth the wait. Thank you both.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Graham,

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Those are superb Graham, i bet you are well happy with those. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Very clever. I wonder how many people can pick up the letters.

I had to look several times to make them all out, even after I knew what it spelled out. My eye was always attracted to the black first.

Congrats Graham. Thumb Up

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
The idea for this commission came about with what Rhiannon did with some of her Marvel 70th sketches which spelt out MARVEL and XMEN, both sets of which I was lucky enough to collect together with the help from fellow collectors.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome Graham!! Metal

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Those cards are really nice Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I am so late posting photos from the Spring Show.

I made a public photo album on Facebook. Hopefully everyone can view it.

https://www.facebook.com/elain...01&type=3&uploaded=1

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:

Elaine

I'm not a member of Facebook and its my intention to keep it that way so alas I won't be able to see your public photo album, I suspect I'm not the only one.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
quote:

Elaine

I'm not a member of Facebook and its my intention to keep it that way so alas I won't be able to see your public photo album, I suspect I'm not the only one.

regards

John

Hey John:

Try this link and see if you can see the photos as a non-Facebook member:

Facebook pics

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Elaine

regards

John

I don't think you need a Facebook account to view "public" images.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
quote:

Elaine

regards

John

Hey John:

Try this link and see if you can see the photos as a non-Facebook member:

Facebook pics

Thank you Harris. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post