Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - October 2012
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - October 2012
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We'll have a bunch of promos at the upcoming show on October 20 & 21 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. I'll be posting them over the next couple of weeks. We've added a new page to the website for the promos. You'll be able to find them all on this page:

Philly Promos Oct '12

The page is live now so take a look if you you like.

And here are the first two promos to announce:

Wacky Packages Old School Series 4 unnumbered promo by shopTopps.com. This one will be a bit more limited then others and will be given away with admission to the show.

The first of three Philly Promos (#70 through #72). This one is Philly Promo #71. The other two will not announced until the show. Smile Don't forget the theme of this show is Mars Attacks and as you can see, #71 is Mars Attacks related and another one will be as well. We'll also have an exclusive Mars Attacks Heritage promo from Topps as well.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Smile Thumb Up

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Let's have a special wolfie attacks one to scare the kids with. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

So that would be your picture on a card then?? Big Grin Big Grin

Sorry, couldn't resist, Wolfie!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
very nice

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

So that would be your picture on a card then?? Big Grin Big Grin

Sorry, couldn't resist, Wolfie!

How wude. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
time to start the checklist !

booked my hotel room today Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Will you be having different promos on Saturday and Sunday like in the spring?

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's another promo that will be given away with admission to the Philly Non-Sports Card Show:

This is a Nevermore Alice 2 unnumbered promo card produced by Marty and Boo's Cards with art by Boo and Dave Reynolds. It is not exclusive to the Philly Non-Sports Card Show.

Don't forget you can see all the promos on our spiffy promo page.

More to come. Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I second that. Thumb Up

Posts: 2291 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thumb Up Thumb Up

I like!!

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's another promo that will be given away with admission to the Philly Non-Sports Card Show:

This is a Spellcasters P3 promo card produced by Perna Studios. The card features art by Sara Richard and will be given away at her artist table at the show.

Don't forget you can see all the promos on our promo page.

More to come. Smile

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! That's a cool card! Thumb Up

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
I agree.
Can't wait to meet her. I was lucky enough to pull one of her sketch out of Classic Mythology, she is a great artist.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Next up is the exclusive Topps Mars Attacks promo (number P11). It will be given away exclusively with admission to the Philly Non-Sports Card Show:

The card features art by Menton Matthews III with an illustration on the back by John McCrea and goes nicely with the Mars Attacks P10 card that is in the current issue of Non-Sport Update (with an illustration on the front by Michael Gaydos)

More to come. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Love that image!

Posts: 1571 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Creepy, reminds me of a number of Card Talk friends, LOL!! Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Next up is the exclusive Asylum Studios Blood and Glory promo. It will be given away exclusively with admission to the Philly Non-Sports Card Show:

The card features art by Jim Kyle and SPLASH!.

More to come. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,