Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - October 2012
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - October 2012
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have an extra Guild promo from Cryptozoic Ent.? For the life of me I don't know how I came away from the show without one.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
was in their exchange program

and they were handing out on Sunday
got either that or P4 Tarzan

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
Does anyone have an extra Guild promo from Cryptozoic Ent.? For the life of me I don't know how I came away from the show without one.

Fred

Fred check my trade post out, yes I have one

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post