Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Memorabilia March 2011
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorabilia March 2011
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
A few of names have been added to the site as attending the March;

Britt Ekland
LEE ARENBERG
DIRK BENEDICT
MARTIN KLEBBA
OLIVER ROBINS
ANNETTE ANDRE
HONOR BLACKMAN
SHIRLEY EATON
TANIA MALLETT
NICKOLAS GRACE

MEET THE CAST OF NEW UK HORROR MOVIE
THE HIKE
They will be taking part in Q and A’s on stage and are available to sign autographs.

for a complete list see link below.

Memorabilia March 2011

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It's about time some info started going up about this.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
It's about time some info started going up about this.

But is it info we want? Once again, very underwhelming Shake Head This list is not going to pull the crowds in.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think ( in general ) the same people go to the show whoever the guests are.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
ANNETTE ANDRE
Memorabilia March 2011

Now I would like to meet Annette - not sure that is enough to get me to Birmingham though

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Linda Hayden will now be attending this show. Clap

She is only attending on Saturday as she has heard i am not there on Sunday. Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
How does the amount of card dealers compare to the November show?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Number of card dealers is the same at all the Memorabilia shows.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks wolfie.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Bad news if you are a football fan, i just noticed the England match is on the afternoon of this show. Shake Head

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bad news if you are a football fan, i just noticed the England match is on the afternoon of this show. Shake Head
But why would a football fan be watching an England match ? Big Grin Wink

Ducks and runs Smile

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Based on previous Memorabilia shows if I get there for 09.00 I have usually seen and done everything I want to do by 11.30 and so will be home in time for kick-off.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Might try and get over on Sunday, one of the Collinson twins will be there Luv You

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hoping to do Sunday myself, shame most of the guests i'd be more interested in are doing Saturday only!!!! :-(

Can't do Saturday though.

Posts: 51 | Location: Scotland | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:

Based on previous Memorabilia shows if I get there for 09.00 I have usually seen and done everything I want to do by 11.30 and so will be home in time for kick-off.

Don't think there will be many sports fans going now,including me Frown . The England vs Sri Lanka World Cup cricket match is on Saturday and it starts at 08.30 Eek .

Unless there is a really good last minute guest announcement there is no real attraction in going and missing the sport(sorry Wolfie!).

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
What in the wide wide world of sports?

England cricket in the morning.

England footie in the afternoon.

Will i be the only person there? Eek

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
What in the wide wide world of sports?

England cricket in the morning.

England footie in the afternoon.

Will i be the only person there? Eek
and don't forget the Australian Grand Prix for Formula 1 fans. The first race of the season is always good fun (except for Bahrain last year which was terminally tedious Frown )

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
If all goes to plan I should be there on Sunday.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just noticed Brian Blessed has been added to the list of guests, he shouldn't be hard to find. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Starting to get packed for the trip. Perhaps I should take some ear plugs in case I'm within "shouting" distance of Mr Blessed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: treksearcher,

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post