Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Non-Sports Card Show - April 7 & 8, 2018
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - April 7 & 8, 2018
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
It sounds like a fun time for all. I wish I was there.

Posts: 902 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Great day at the show, got great admission promos and great promos at the Cryptozoic table along with cool prizes for spinning the wheel, picked up a nice Beatles Hard Days Night Topps display box and a nice lot of 27 Outer Limits Bubbles Inc. cards. Picked up a box of Arrow Season 4 from Derek Woywood and pulled the triple wardrobe card limited to 25 at the Red Robin gathering. Awesome time at the Fairy Metal dinner and we still have Card Talk tomorrow and another go at the show! Dance Clap Dance Clap

Pah! Last time I won anything there, it was bigger than luggage Eek Well done!

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I hope to go to Philly at some point. I was talking to Promoking a couple of weeks ago and he said I would love it. This weekend was the Silicon Valley Comic-Con but I didn't go because I didn't see any card manufacturers or card dealers on the exhibitor list. I went to it two years ago and there wasn't any real selection of cards for sale and no promos of any kind then, and at $55 per day admission, I'll wait until some card dealers come to the show.

Posts: 4400 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
It looks like everyone had a great time! Thanks for the updates.

Batman, nicely done on the triple wardrobe card. Metal

Deena, nicely done on the printing plate. Clap

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
It looks like everyone had a great time! Thanks for the updates.

Batman, nicely done on the triple wardrobe card. Metal

Deena, nicely done on the printing plate. Clap

Thanks, Curler! Hope you can make it to the October show.

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just got back home after my trip to the USA. Had a Great time at the show - won a metal set (one of only twelve) of the Philly Card special set at the Saturday Dinner and won a Brandon Routh (DC Legends of Tomorrow) Auto at the card talk meeting which made up for my 2 Gotham boxes I purchased. Anybody who hasn't been and is a non sport trading card collector should go to the show if they can.

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post