Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Philly Non-Sports Card Show - April 7 & 8, 2018

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/5567081986

April 08, 2018, 08:30 AM
stevetrek
Philly Non-Sports Card Show - April 7 & 8, 2018
It sounds like a fun time for all. I wish I was there.
April 08, 2018, 10:22 AM
Graham
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Great day at the show, got great admission promos and great promos at the Cryptozoic table along with cool prizes for spinning the wheel, picked up a nice Beatles Hard Days Night Topps display box and a nice lot of 27 Outer Limits Bubbles Inc. cards. Picked up a box of Arrow Season 4 from Derek Woywood and pulled the triple wardrobe card limited to 25 at the Red Robin gathering. Awesome time at the Fairy Metal dinner and we still have Card Talk tomorrow and another go at the show! Dance Clap Dance Clap

Pah! Last time I won anything there, it was bigger than luggage Eek Well done!
April 09, 2018, 12:24 AM
catskilleagle
I hope to go to Philly at some point. I was talking to Promoking a couple of weeks ago and he said I would love it. This weekend was the Silicon Valley Comic-Con but I didn't go because I didn't see any card manufacturers or card dealers on the exhibitor list. I went to it two years ago and there wasn't any real selection of cards for sale and no promos of any kind then, and at $55 per day admission, I'll wait until some card dealers come to the show.
April 09, 2018, 06:26 PM
Curler
It looks like everyone had a great time! Thanks for the updates.

Batman, nicely done on the triple wardrobe card. Metal

Deena, nicely done on the printing plate. Clap
April 11, 2018, 04:28 PM
Deena
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
It looks like everyone had a great time! Thanks for the updates.

Batman, nicely done on the triple wardrobe card. Metal

Deena, nicely done on the printing plate. Clap

Thanks, Curler! Hope you can make it to the October show.
April 12, 2018, 06:05 AM
hammer
Just got back home after my trip to the USA. Had a Great time at the show - won a metal set (one of only twelve) of the Philly Card special set at the Saturday Dinner and won a Brandon Routh (DC Legends of Tomorrow) Auto at the card talk meeting which made up for my 2 Gotham boxes I purchased. Anybody who hasn't been and is a non sport trading card collector should go to the show if they can.