Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - 05/11
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - 05/11
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Below are two more promos that will be given away at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show on May 14 & 15:

Above are The War of the Worlds P3 (with art by Robert Hack) and Propaganda Posters MP1 (artist unknown) promos from Cult-Stuff. Here's the twist....these will be given away at the door with your paid admission to the show but you will only receive one or the other in your promo pack. The Propaganda Posters promos is a cigarette sized card.

Once again, if you want to see the list of promos announced so far, take a look at the Philly Promos page. You can click on any of the images to get a larger view.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
More excellent promos! How can people even consider not attending this show if at all possible? Smile Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Both are really cool looking cards. I like both genres. Aviation because I got my private pilots license in 1987 and classic Sci Fi has always been one of my passions, too.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow, the list of promos keeps getting bigger and better. I don't remember the last time there were so many different manufacturers involved in having special promos for the show. Thanks to everyone involved!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

We have four promos from The Tudors to give away at the show from Breygent Marketing. And they'll be given away from several different locations. So here goes....

This one has the Non-Sport Update logo on the back. Come to the Non-Sport Update tables to pick this one up.

This one has the Philly show logo on the back. It will be be given away in the promo pack with paid admission to the show.

Once again, if you want to see the list of promos announced so far, take a look at the Philly Promos page. You can click on any of the images to get a larger view.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Below are two more Tudors Seasons I, II, & III promos to find at the show....

This one also has the Philly Show logo on the back and will be given away at the Breygent Marketing tables.

This one is labeled PROMO 1 and will also be given away from the Breygent Marketing tables.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Wow Eek What a Great show to attend

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I will have to make up a list just to remember where to go to get all these great promos! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna need a pickup truck for all of these promos!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I will have to make up a list just to remember where to go to get all these great promos! Big Grin

You make the list & I will follow you Big Grin

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
just got an email in regards to the Philly show
and I quote

"Promo card collectors will be in heaven! 26 promotional cards will be available. Many will be given away with your paid admission to the show ..."

only 2 weeks, so very excited for this show !!!

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have an actual list of the promos available? I am only coming up with 17. Thanks

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I only see 17 announced so far also.

ONLY!!!! Eek

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
Does anyone have an actual list of the promos available? I am only coming up with 17. Thanks

Beamer and Wolfie:

All 26 will be on the page linked above by the time show rolls around. I've been posted the news over time and there's still two weeks to go before the show. They'll be lots of promos posted this coming week, starting tomorrow.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris, so ONLY 26 then. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

This really would be a great show to attend.

My wife has fancied a trip to Philadelphia since we hubbed at the airport there on our last holiday to the States.

She has agreed to plan the trip around the Philly show the year we go but the year has yet to be decided as the next 2 years of trips are pretty much set in stone.

TTFN,

Billy

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
Howdy,

This really would be a great show to attend.

My wife has fancied a trip to Philadelphia since we hubbed at the airport there on our last holiday to the States.

She has agreed to plan the trip around the Philly show the year we go but the year has yet to be decided as the next 2 years of trips are pretty much set in stone.

TTFN,

Billy

Hope you can make it sometime, Billy! It's a great show for non-sport card collectors, but I must admit a bias. Smile

By the way....the show is in Allentown, which is about an hour's drive from Philadelphia (yes -- it's still called the Philly Show -- don't ask or try and figure it out). But the good thing is that you'd easily be able to go visit the sites in Philadelphia (there are a lot of them) and you could also go to New York City since that's only about an hour or so north, and there are even more things to do there. Within a day's trip would also be Baltimore, MD and Washington DC.

Hope to see you sometime soon.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

Here is another promo that will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on May 14 & 15:

This is a James Bond Mission Logs promo numbered P4. It will be given away at the Rittenhouse Archives tables.

Thanks.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Another great card for this show. Clap

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Man, I really need to find someone who is going to the show and is willing to take another paying ticket for me, get all those promos for me and send them to France. I would, of course, pay every expense.

So, anybody interested ?

Let me know.

A poor french guy with a broken foot.
(Someone might shed a tear and accept Wink )

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post