Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - 05/11
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - 05/11
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Many thanks to all the card companies for supporting the show Clap

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I honestly thought my promotion of promotional cards was coming to an end yesterday, when low an behold, another one is sneaking in. And its a biggie!!!

This is a The Walking Dead promo numbered P2 from Cryptozoic Entertainment. It will be given away at the Cryptozoic Entertainment tables. It features the shows logo on the back. A similar card will be in the next Non-Sport Update (the P1 card without the logo).

Once again, if you want to see the list of promos announced so far, take a look at the Philly Promos page. You can click on any of the images to get a larger view.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
this card alone is worth the price of admission Smile !!!

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
Howdy,

This really would be a great show to attend.

My wife has fancied a trip to Philadelphia since we hubbed at the airport there on our last holiday to the States.

She has agreed to plan the trip around the Philly show the year we go but the year has yet to be decided as the next 2 years of trips are pretty much set in stone.

TTFN,

Billy

Hope you can make it sometime, Billy! It's a great show for non-sport card collectors, but I must admit a bias. Smile

By the way....the show is in Allentown, which is about an hour's drive from Philadelphia (yes -- it's still called the Philly Show -- don't ask or try and figure it out). But the good thing is that you'd easily be able to go visit the sites in Philadelphia (there are a lot of them) and you could also go to New York City since that's only about an hour or so north, and there are even more things to do there. Within a day's trip would also be Baltimore, MD and Washington DC.

Hope to see you sometime soon.

I actually knew that the event was in Allentown this year and checked where that was in relation to Philadelphia, I didn't realise that it was the same place every year though I figured it moved around.

I appreciate the pointers and sentiments and will hopefully make it at least one year in the near future. Thanks Harris.

Hope everyone attending has a great time at the show.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
9 hours since the last promo announcement. Have they dried up? Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
9 hours since the last promo announcement. Have they dried up? Big Grin

Certainly not! For you Graham, we've cut down another tree to make more cards!

Here is another promo that will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show next weekend. And yes, I think this one is the last one I will be posting. But hey, you never know. I thought that last time too.

This is a promo for the Chicagoland Entertainment Collectors Expo from our own PAULM. Paul Maiellaro will be at the Philly Show so be sure to stop by his table. This card will be given out in the promo pack given out with admission...figured majorly crossed it gets here in time!

Once again, if you want to see the list of promos announced, and where to find them all around the show floor, please take a look at the Philly Promos page. You can click on any of the images to get a larger view.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Very nice Harris! I needed some good news, our flight to Atlantic City has been delayed for at least two hours, so I am currently stuck in the airport at Fort Meyers with my friend "Big Ears", however, you probably know where I am waiting, so it's not so bad, lol! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
"Big Ears"....your friends have the strangest names, Batman. I know I've said that before. Don't you know anyone named Ted or John?

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, Floppy, Big Ears, Gregie, Headless, Angry Lou, Mr. P, Fruitcake, even Mrs. Batman is "Bad Debby", I guess not!!!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Batman-
I am headed up to AC tomorrow thru Thursday. How long are you going to be there?

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TBear
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Big Ears"....your friends have the strangest names, Batman. I know I've said that before. Don't you know anyone named Ted or John?

HEY!!!!! Wavey

Posts: 159 | Location: Maryland/USA/Earth | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
This card will be given out in the promo pack given out with admission

The amount that's in this pack, it should read:
'Because of the size of this pack, it comes with it's own passport and trolley' Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow, looking through the thread looks like you guys lucky enough to go are going to have fun trying to track them all down and take home a great haul.

I'm jealous Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Harris - what's the difference between 'T Breyer Unique tables' and 'Breygent Marketing tables'? I thought they were the same entity.

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
One is the card manufacturer, and the other is a dealer of trading cards and boxes. Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
If anyone can help me out and get an extra paid admission and as many of the table promos as possible please email me. I'll pay for the extra admission and the shipping of course!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Great job on the promos Harris! They all look awesome (and thank you to the manufacturers for offering them up!)

NEED that Walking Dead promo badly lol

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here is another promo that will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show this coming weekend. I guess I wasn't done posting promos after all. Smile

This is a promo for LOST Relics from Rittenhouse Archives. It is numbered CP1. It will be available at the Rittenhouse Archives tables. It's another beauty!

I have not yet updated the list of Philly Promos with this one yet. Hopefully I can do that later today or tonight.

Thanks.

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quite the list of promo's

I notice no wacky package promos
I don't collect the product
do they not have any sets coming out ?

I am probably going to pick up some of the wax eye product and am just curious

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
ok
here is all the promo's that I collected from the Philly show
some may be old promo's but these are all the cards that I did not have to pay for Cool

I believe these are old promo's
and I was personally giving away the last CBLDF promo card - this is the FCBD card and I gave it away to 20 lucky attendees

the last 2 above are actually business cards

these Cult Stuff promo's were given out before the Card talk forum and some of the packs also contained chase cards from some of their sets

post cards - first 2 are front and back

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hcbrewer,