Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - 05/11
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - 05/11
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
As the Philly show gets closer, I'll be posting pictures of the promo card give-aways.

Over on Scoundrel, Axebone has just posted an image of the Dungeon Dolls card that will be given away. Though the post says that I'll be giving them away, they'll be given out at the door with paid entry, just like usual.

Click below for the Scoundrel thread:

"Dungeon Dolls" Philly Non-Sport Show Preview

And here is the card front and back:

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
very nice Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
worth the price of admission Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We've started our Philly Show Promo Page. If you look at the page, you'll see the Dungeon Dolls image above as well as a Zombies vs. Cheerleaders promo that 5FINITY is giving us to give-away. The Zombies vs. Cheerleaders has a really cool front and back. I'll post the front below, which again, you can see on the promo page. The art on this one is by Ana Sanchez (the artist on the back, which is not shown, is by Glen Fernandez.

Over the next few weeks leading up to the show on May 14 + 15, I'll be updating this page with the promos. We have some really stellar promos to give-away, that exhibiting companies will be giving away, and from some companies like 5FINITY who are unable to attend.

Thanks!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice! Batman likes promos! Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

We've posted the next promo card give-away on the Philly Promo page

Remember, you can click on any of the small card images on the Philly Promo page for a larger version of the promo.

The card is the P7 promo from Scifi Cards with art by Rhiannon Owens. The card is exclusive to the Philly Show and Ms. Owens will be at the show so you can get her to autograph it! Unfortunately, Ed from Scifi Cards will not be at the show but we still get a cool card.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice one Ed Thumb Up And Rhiannon Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
More cool promos! Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys ;D

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Rhi! Smile Thumb Up

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

Below is another exclusive card that will be given away at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show on May 14 + 15. This one is from Rittenhouse Archives' The Complete Star Trek: The Next Generation Series One (1987 - 1991) and is the number P4 promo. Look for these at the Rittenhouse Archives tables. Great looking card, huh?

They'll be more announcements coming over the days and weeks ahead. Big Grin

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Another reason not to miss this show! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Cool a TNG card. Nice !

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
promo + TNG = happiness

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
A numbered Crytozoic promo? Could be one of the best shows ever! Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Great Promos so far!!

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:

That censored tape is achieving very little to cover up the ummm... problem.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hi All:

Elephant Elephant Dance Dance

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
The promo cards look great so far! Thumb Up

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post