Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Philly Show Promos - 05/11

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/5507003106

May 03, 2011, 10:20 AM
H_Toser
Philly Show Promos - 05/11
Below are more promos that will be given away at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show on May 14 & 15:

Above are The Outer Space Men P-1, P-2, and P-3 promos from SideKick Media. These are foil-stamped with the Philly logo. These will be given away at the door with your paid admission to the show and you will receive one of the three.

Also...SideKick Media will be exhibiting at the show so be sure to stop by and see them.

If you'd like to see the list of promos announced so far, take a look at the Philly Promos page. You can click on any of the images to get a larger view.

Thanks.

May 04, 2011, 10:16 AM
H_Toser
OK, here's the next set of promos.....Vampirella Trading Card Series from Breygent Marketing. There are four of them, and four locations to collect them from. Here's they are:

This one has the Philly show logo on the back and features art by Amanda Conner. It will be be given away in the promo pack with paid admission to the show.

This one has the Non-Sport Update logo on the back and features art by Jae Lee. Visit the Breygent Marketing tables to pick this one up.

If you'd like to see the list of promos announced so far, take a look at the Philly Promos page. You can click on any of the images to get a larger view.

Thanks.

May 04, 2011, 10:19 AM
H_Toser
Below are two more Vampirella Trading Card Series promos to find at thae show...

This one is labeled PROMO-1 and features art by Louis Small Jr. Visit the T Breyer Unique tables to pick this one up.

This one is labeled PROMO-2 and features art by Nelson. Come to the Non-Sport Update tables to pick this one up.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

May 04, 2011, 10:50 AM
Batman
Really liking those Vampirella promos! I may have to see if I can encourage Mrs. Batman to get up a bit earlier and get to the show early on Saturday! Smile

May 04, 2011, 11:02 AM
wolfie
OMG!!!!

Those vampy promos are fantastic. Eek

May 04, 2011, 11:15 AM
miket999
All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an amazing promo card lineup.

Mike.
May 04, 2011, 02:37 PM
G6ADC
I wish that offer that happened a few years ago when someone got all these promos for you if you paid them the entrance fee.

This is amazing promo card lineup
May 04, 2011, 02:48 PM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by G6ADC:
I wish that offer that happened a few years ago when someone got all these promos for you if you paid them the entrance fee.

This is amazing promo card lineup

Thanks. Also, even if that had been the case, you might not have gotten all of these. We've never had so many cards being given away at manufacturer tables (and artist tables, etc.). Heck, we've never had this many promos period! But the point in, when you purchase entrance, you only get the promos being given away in the promo packs (which is still about a dozen or so). Everyone attending will have to wander to Rittenhouse, Breygent, Cryptozoic, etc. to collect those other ones (another dozen or so).

May 04, 2011, 09:05 PM
Headless Horseman
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Really liking those Vampirella promos! I may have to see if I can encourage Mrs. Batman to get up a bit earlier and get to the show early on Saturday! Smile

Good luck with that!!! You have a better chance of finding a Tales from the Crypt Family Guy Series 2 sketch.

May 05, 2011, 10:59 AM
H_Toser
Hi All:

Here is the last set of promos from Breygent Marketing. This time, we have Project Superpowers. There are three of them, and three locations to collect them from. Here's they are:

This one has the Philly show logo on the back and features art by Michael Turner. It will be be given away in the promo pack with paid admission to the show.

This one has the Non-Sport Update logo on the back and features art by Alex Ross and Mike Lilly. See us at the Non-Sport Update tables to pick this one up.

Thanks.

May 05, 2011, 11:01 AM
H_Toser
One more Project Superpowers card to find at the show....

This one is labeled PROMO-1 and features art by Alex Ross. Visit the T Breyer Unique tables to pick this one up.

Thanks.

May 05, 2011, 01:04 PM
Versicolor
With the Versicolor packets, that's over 30 promos from this show. Harris has done a great job putting all of this together, WOW!!!

May 05, 2011, 02:14 PM
wolfie
He certainly has. Clap

A big thanks to all the manufacturers also for providing all this stuff. Clap

May 05, 2011, 04:20 PM
Batman
Yes, Harris has done a great job once again, it's amazing how each show justs gets better and better. I'm glad to see this happening, after a rough period for everyone, and the hobby too, it looks like we are slowly getting back to a good place. However, I may have to consider leaving Mrs. Batman at home, I need to get to the show early for once to take advantage of all the cool stuff! Big Grin

May 05, 2011, 05:04 PM
wolfie
How Harris is going to out do this for Memorabilia i have no idea. Thumb Up

May 05, 2011, 06:47 PM
Graham
I'm going to have to take a bigger bag Eek
May 05, 2011, 08:55 PM
H_Toser
Thanks everyone. I can tell you, though, the thanks really goes to the manufacturers. Maybe I should just sit her and bask in the praise but really, all I'm doing is sitting here and fielding the email offers coming in. So many companies have been very generous to us and collectors will be the beneficiaries next weekend. When you think about all these promos you can collect for just $6 or $10, plus all the dealers who will be there, the manufacturers, and the prizes you can possibly win, it's a pretty good value for the buck, if I do say so myself.

Thanks again.

May 06, 2011, 02:15 AM
BILLZEE
Man, thats some great haul of promos!!

Think my favs are Bond Mission Logs and of course, the Vampi promos... Sigh, I'm dying Drool
May 06, 2011, 05:05 AM
robspromos
WOW, what a massive line-up.
It's going to take me years to hunt up all these....unless of couse, if someone wants to do me a special favour Big Grin

Also can someone please be on the lookout for Sell Sheets, and while your getting yourself a sheet could you please get me one, and we'll work out a deal.

Rob.
May 06, 2011, 09:31 AM
saturnman7
Hello fello card talk friends,
I am in need of a BIG FAVOR. If it would be possible for anyone to assist me in sending me those great promos from the Philly Show. Unfortuantly, Mickey Mouse keeps me busy this time of the year (yea, I work at Walt Disney World in Florida) and will not be able to attend. Frown I will gladly send a SASE to assist with getting them to me. I also have the Dungeon Girls promo from MegaCon if you need I will put it in the envelope. Please email me if you can help. All help is GREATLY APPRECIATED. I will gladly pay for an admission for anyone, so if you want to bring a friend please do. I just to make sure I can get the promos. Those Vampi promos look great.