Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Philly Show Promos - 05/11

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/5507003106

April 20, 2011, 10:10 AM
H_Toser
Philly Show Promos - 05/11
Here's another promo that will be given away at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show:

This is the King Kong of Skull Island promo by 5FINITY with art on front and back by Joe DeVito. It's a great looking card!

Once again, if you want to see the list of promos announced so far, take a look at the Philly Promos page. You can click on any of the images to get a larger view.

There are more promo card announcements to be made over the few weeks remaining before the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on May 14 & 15 in Allentown, PA.

Thanks.

April 20, 2011, 11:14 AM
Batman
Nice promo! Thanks, Harris! Thumb Up

April 21, 2011, 11:18 AM
H_Toser
Rittenhouse Archives has sent me an image of their second exclusive promo that they'll be giving away from their tables:

This is the Stargate Universe Season Two P2 promo.

Once again, if you want to see the list of promos announced so far, take a look at the Philly Promos page. You can click on any of the images to get a larger view.

Still a few more promos to list!

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

April 21, 2011, 11:27 AM
hammer
Might be worth attending this time Big Grin
April 21, 2011, 12:21 PM
Batman
I think we should consider it, Hammer! Big Grin

April 21, 2011, 12:51 PM
H_Toser
Yeah, I was looking at the Star Trek TNG card, which is number P4. Oh well, at least I got it right on the Philly promos page.

Thanks for the tip, Kevin.

April 21, 2011, 08:35 PM
treksearcher
The Trek and Stargate promos look first class. Perhaps you can have competition Harris for those of us who can't attend? Thumb Up
April 21, 2011, 11:42 PM
Firebird
YES! PLEASE! i NEED that trek card!!! *drool* Drool
April 22, 2011, 10:12 AM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
The Trek and Stargate promos look first class. Perhaps you can have competition Harris for those of us who can't attend? Thumb Up

We'll see, treksearcher. That's a good idea. Don't forget that NSU is not giving away all of the cards listed, though. Rittenhouse, Breygent, and Cryptozoic are giving away their own promos from their tables (though I think we'll have one or two from Breygent in the admission give-away pack).

But it really is a good idea so I'll try and remember.

April 24, 2011, 06:44 PM
Elaine Perna
Here is a promo card by artist Tony Perna www.tonyperna.deviantart.com to promote his upcoming comic & card set (Project-M). Tony and I will be giving these promos away for free at the Philly Non-Sport card show May 14th-15th and FanExpo Toronto August 25th-28th, so stop by our table. We will also be offering some of these here at a later date for people who aren't able to attend the shows. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,
April 24, 2011, 07:55 PM
Batman
very nice! Big Grin Thumb Up

April 24, 2011, 11:51 PM
hcbrewer
thanks Elaine
so looking forward to this show
- just for the promos Clap

April 25, 2011, 03:38 AM
hammer
Great looking card (and comic) Thumb Up
April 25, 2011, 01:38 PM
Versicolor
There will also be a special announcement about Versicolor Productions from Harris for the Philly show in the next couple of weeks!!!

April 25, 2011, 01:43 PM
wolfie
Tease.

April 25, 2011, 02:05 PM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by Versicolor:
There will also be a special announcement about Versicolor Productions from Harris for the Philly show in the next couple of weeks!!!

There will??? Oh wait, you mean THAT announcement. Eek Eek

Also...I updated the Philly Show promos page with the Perna Studios Project-M promo posted above this morning. Looks great, Elaine and Tony!!

Look for Cult-Stuff related promo news this week. Big Grin

April 25, 2011, 06:45 PM
Mig
Will it be possible for those not attending to recieve a paid admission package of promos, if someone else who attends pays for a second admission for someone not attending?
April 25, 2011, 07:52 PM
hcbrewer
good question Miguel
- and welcome to the forum Smile

April 25, 2011, 10:30 PM
H_Toser
Mig~

Yes, I believe that can be done at the door. But someone has to attend and I think one extra is the limit. I know this may sound like I'm trying to skirt the issue but I really don't do the door so much and I believe that is the policy.

Hey, but you are not so far away...why not try and make it down?? Smile

Thanks.

Harris

April 26, 2011, 03:15 AM
Graham
I'm not sure that 'one extra' is the limit as Ed Webb has done the offer of purchasing an entry for several of us in the past. I, for one, was looking to buy at least three entries for myself and two UK Cardtalkers.