Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    San Diego Comic Fest, October 19-21, 2012
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego Comic Fest, October 19-21, 2012
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
This Saturday is busy for me but the 22nd should be fine.

Um, Wolfie? You have to come to San Diego. Big Grin

I've just spotted a problem Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have some wolf tickets for you to get here too!!

We'd all have one howlin' time..(couldn't resist). Big Grin

Debi- 2/23 looks good for me too.

Ace? What about others here or near?

Let us know.

quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
I want to meet up again this month.

What Saturday works for y'all?

NL

This saturday is good for me, what time can you get here? Smile

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
What day is the 23rd? Sunday? Sounds OK to me.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
What day is the 23rd? Sunday? Sounds OK to me.
Ace

23rd is a Saturday. I might be able to make it this time around if you all will have me (and my big box of cards for trade). Can someone email me the details? My email is in my signature.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Saturday is OK with me.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Saturday at 1:30 pm in CLairemont Dennys Cocos????)

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Saturday at 1:30 pm in CLairemont Dennys Cocos????)

OK, which one is it?? Razz Big Grin

Actually, I think there's only a Denny's in Clairemont. Are you thinking of this one:

4280 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dcole,

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
yes that's the one. See y'all there

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well i'm here, where is everybody? Frown

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey guys! I think I missed you this time- I walked around the restaurant and couldn't find you guys and got Deb's email when I was all ready gone. Maybe I can meet up with you guys next time? Maybe sometime in March?

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah we suck! LOL Frown Frown Shake Head Big Grin

Missed you even though we called there. The guy who you spoke with told us you were there several minutes after we arrived.

We all have some stuff to give or trade away just for you.

March 23 is the next date at 11:30 AM and am recommending (unless some have dietary issues) Tierrasanta Mexican Restaurant off Santo Rd https://plus.google.com/110051...36480681/about?hl=en

Again, sorry we were late but hope to see you next month.

NL

[quote]Hey guys! I think I missed you this time- I walked around the restaurant and couldn't find you guys and got Deb's email when I was all ready gone. Maybe I can meet up with you guys next time? Maybe sometime in March?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
well i'm here, where is everybody? Frown

We bought some pup treats for you too Wolfie. Where'd you go since we missed you as well????

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
The blueberry pancakes were great! Drool

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sending out a reminder about meeting Saturday the 23rd at Tierrasanta Mexican Restaurant.

11:30 am unless we need to change the time.

Let me know. Hoping more San Diego NSUers can make it.

Wolfie - let me know if you need a lift! Wink Big Grin

NL

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ha, I was just thinking about this today! Looking forward to a having some good Mexican food for lunch and swapping some cards. See you guys next Saturday! Cool

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

NL

Thank you for the offer, i accept. Now what are you going to do? Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

NL

Thank you for the offer, i accept. Now what are you going to do? Big Grin

All you need to do is get to San Diego Airport and they will pick you up - Simples!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Who's Dan Diego? Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
He is Sandy Diego's brother. Roll Eyes

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh groan......................

Dan Diego.....Sandy Diego.... Smile

D'yall eat corn - is that why you are so corny?! Big Grin

Call me when you arrive at the airport Wolfie and i'll pick you up straightaway.

Aces, will get you around 11:00ish.

Looking forward to some good chips and salsa with Debi and whoever else shows - send me pm if you can make it so I can bring enough stuff.

NL