Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    San Diego Comic Fest, October 19-21, 2012
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego Comic Fest, October 19-21, 2012
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Countdown to Comic Fest With Elizabeth Freeman of Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Let us know what you find at the show?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Will do. Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Countdown to Comic Fest Spotlight on Café Frankenstein With Wendy All

posted Hide Post
Great idea to move this away from SDCC where it has been lost over the years. Doesn't look like anything for card collectors though?

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Phil Tippett and Greg Bear Panel Just Added, Murphy Anderson Moved, and Other Program Changes

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Tickets Are Available at the Door

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Satuday was a little gray and damp at the Town and Country but had a very good time. It was a small show compared to Con. Not too many cards, although I did see a number of boxed sets including a 'Turok'. Folk music and poetry in the Frankenstien Cafe. Had a long chat with Paul Krasner. The 'Blade Runner' seminar was great. 90 minutes with the writer, producer, asst.director and actress for the movie.
Daffy Duck cartoons and much more.
Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Why don't some of us San Diegan's meet up for coffee and cards in November?

Let me know who's interested.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Sounds good to me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ace of Hearts,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
What happened?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Had too much going on over the break.

Also

Didn't really get too many takers. You and I can meet up so I can give you the BD cards and other stuff I have for you. I'll come to you or near where you stay.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
OK. Do you still have my email?
Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Ace,
We will meet this Saturday at 11 AM at the
Starbucks in Mission Valley located at

1620 Camino De La Reina, San Diego, CA
(619) 297-2497

If your in or near San Diego we invite other NSU card talkers to join us.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
NL & Debi
Thanks for the trading. It was fun.
See you next month.
Ace

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ace of Hearts,

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had a great time trading and eating! Debi is too cool for school and you, well you're Aces man!

Let's email when to meet next.

We invite others to join us that can make it to San Diego!!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I want to meet up again this month.

What Saturday works for y'all?

NL

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
I want to meet up again this month.

What Saturday works for y'all?

NL

This saturday is good for me, what time can you get here? Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This Saturday is busy for me but the 22nd should be fine.

Um, Wolfie? You have to come to San Diego. Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post