Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    San Diego Comic Fest, October 19-21, 2012
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego Comic Fest, October 19-21, 2012
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mmmmm.... chips and salsa! Big Grin

See you guys on Saturday!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got the time off so I'll try and meet up with you guys again!

I'll be wearing orange so if you see a guy with an orange shirt and a big box of trading cards who looks lost, be sure to call me over!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sounds great toddler. See y'all there

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yay!! We don't suck anymore and had a good time trading and eating. Was nice to finally meet you face to face Riddler. Thanks for joining us and hope you got some good trades. I know I did even though I waited over an hour for Wolfie at the Dan Diego airport!!! No show, what a mutt! Big Grin

If you'd like to try new places to eat send suggestions.

Our next meet ups are

April 20
June 29
July 27

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
The chips were very good. Thanks to all for a good time and some cool cards.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
We'll be meeting 2 weeks or so send me suggestions of where we want to meet and eat. Got some Wondercon stuff to share.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

Got some Wondercon stuff to share.

I've got a very large bag you can carry it in. Big Grin Wavey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
See y'all today between 11-11:30 am at Tierrasanta Mexican Restaurant. Right after I pick up Wolfie from the airport. Bring your huge SDCC bag. Razz

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

Right after I pick up Wolfie from the airport. Bring your huge SDCC bag. Razz

I have to bring it as i have been living in it for the last few weeks. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post