Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    How far are you travelling to the Philly Show?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How far are you travelling to the Philly Show?
 Login/Join

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted
Paul is flying in (x) miles. I will be driving 1025 miles Each way (2050 miles)35+ hours in the car. Who else is coming and how far are you?

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
About two hours each way, so not too bad.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
coming in from Rochester New York ,

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Now I don't feel so bad. About 1:45 each way for me. Coming from a little outside of Atlantic City.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Little less than an hour each way (western NJ). Looking forward to the Card Talk Breakfast and Show on Sunday

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hope to get to the show in the Spring. So that will be a "little" journey from the U.K.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would have to travel about 2 1/2 hours round trip. Live in PA.

I was set to go to the show but then I found out 2 weeks ago I have to stand up for my nephew for confirmation so I have to wait until the next show in the spring/summer. Only good part is I'll have more money saved up!!

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
About an hour & 10 minutes each way for me. I can't wait for tomorrow! Bouncey

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Have a GREAT time all of you - I shall be there in Spirit Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's about 2 1/2 hours for me, but as long as it's not raining or snowing I love the drive.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
And that's if you fly direct, Kennywood! I went via Atlanta and Harrisburg...
Au Res.,
Paul (somewhat zonked at thw moment...)

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
About 3 hours away now. Should be there around noon.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got in yesterday. Five hours from Mass. Looking forward to a good show.

Posts: 6 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: June 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got here at 9am, took about 3.5 hours from Connecticut.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
1024.2 miles...ONE WAY.

Eek

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post