Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    South Attleboro, Mass Collectible Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Attleboro, Mass Collectible Show
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted
This Sunday {Sunday, Sunday, Sunday} Aug., 26th is the next South Attleboro Collectible Show at the Knight of Columbus Hall, 304 Highland Ave. South Attleboro, Mass.

Admission is $3 {$2 with coupon} and it runs from 10 AM to 3 PM.

Having a three month hiatus is a real drag / bummer. It'll be great to get back there and go through some binders, once again.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
This Sunday {Sunday, Sunday, Sunday} Aug., 26th is the next South Attleboro Collectible Show at the Knight of Columbus Hall, 304 Highland Ave. South Attleboro, Mass.

Admission is $3 {$2 with coupon} and it runs from 10 AM to 3 PM.

Freddy,

You know you can always come over to the house.

Dave
Having a three month hiatus is a real drag / bummer. It'll be great to get back there and go through some binders, once again.

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Moulder:
Freddy,

Dave

Thanks Dave.
But I would never impose myself on you and your family.
Plus I was kind of / sort of waiting for an invite {card party?}.
I know you were going to Chicago and I know that probably took a lot of work, both
before and after. Anyhow, I'll talk to you more on Sunday.
Peace,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
We have an open door policy for visting, so don't hold you breath waiting for an invite. Just give us a few days notice when you want to come over.

We are actually in the process of planning another Big card Party Very Soon!!!!!. Get your lists ready.

Dave
Dave

quote:
quote:
Freddy,

Dave

Thanks Dave.
I know you were going to Chicago and I know that probably took a lot of work, both
Peace,
Fred

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
We have an open door policy for visting, so don't hold you breath waiting for an invite. Just give us a few days notice when you want to come over.

We are actually in the process of planning another Big card Party Very Soon!!!!!. Get your lists ready.

Dave
Dave

quote:
quote:
Freddy,

Dave

Thanks Dave.
Peace,
Fred

See you Sunday

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I had a good couple of hours at this show, on Sunday. Even though my son was with me he got bored and bailed-out after an hour or so. Luckily my wife was shopping nearby and came back for him, so I could finish doing my hunting. LOL

Since this was the first show after a three month hiatus, it had a pretty good showing for the first 2 hours, after that the attendance dropped off a little. Hopefully it was profitable for all the dealers.

I bought about a dozen promos, a couple of box loaders, and two autos from Dave M. {thanks Dave}, so over all it was a good day.

I even saw the promoters for the first ever RIComicCon, coming to Providence on Nov. 3rd & 4th, 2012. They even had a little raffle going for a free 2 Day Pass for two people {keeping my fingers crossed}.

Always good to get into binders after a few months !

Fred

Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
I always mean to get to this show, but I never do. I'll try again next year. Glad you enjoyed it Freddy.

Check out my blog at Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post