Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Allentown on Saturday and Tysons Corner on Sunday

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/5327086286

June 07, 2016, 02:44 PM
non-sportcards
Allentown on Saturday and Tysons Corner on Sunday
This weekend I will be doing a double header con wise. This Saturday the 11th I will be back at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown. Show is the Lehigh Valley Comic Book Expo. Put on by non-sport card dealers Nathan Stubbs and Al Wexler. Both long time dealers at our beloved NSU show. I think the hours on Saturday are 10 to 4. Admission is probably a low five dollars per person. Parking is free onsite. Special guest is comic legend Jim Steranko. Wow!
I will NOT be bringing card supplies to that show unless someone wants me to (and posts here exactly what they may need). New products I will have are Star Wars Evolution and Game of Thrones Season Five. Also the Ghostbuster binders showed up after the card show in May which means those will be in stock also.

On Sunday I will be back at the Tysons Corner. VA show put on by shoffpromotions.com Check his website for show hours, low admission cost, etc. Crowne Plaza in Tysons Corner across from the Galleria mall. I WILL be bringing card supplies to this one so no need to ask. You may want to show up early though as some items I sell out the first hour of the show. If I have any boxes left from Saturdays show then of course I will bring those on Sunday.