Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    May 2015 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May 2015 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

We welcome all NSU Card Talk members and guests to the Card Talk Member Gathering at the Spring Philly Non-Sports Card Show.

The session will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn (1787-B Airport Rd, Allentown, PA 18109), our host Hotel, in the Lehigh Valley Room. The topic for the session's panel will be Topps' upcoming Mars Attacks: Occupation series. Topps' Adam Levine will reveal details about the sequel to 2013's Mars Attacks: Invasion and will also discuss the unique way Topps is promoting and marketing the series via Kickstarter.

As usual, we'll discuss what's new with NSU at the start and offer up a few prizes at the close of the meeting. All registered Card Talk members (registered as of March 15, 2015) will be eligible to win any prizes we have. To keep things fair, once we give away a prize to one family member, husband/wife, etc. that will take that group out of the running for any other prizes.

The gathering will start at 8:15 on Sunday, May 3 and will last approximately one hour. Light refreshments will be served including coffee, donuts, and bagels.

We invite all Card Talk members (and their guests) attending the show to come to the gathering. Space will be limited and there is no cost to sign up. I have sent invites through the Eventbrite system to many of your who have attended previously.

HOW TO SIGN-UP
Please only sign-up if you can make it, as we hate to turn anyone away and then have empty seats. We're using the EventBrite system once again to facilitate sign-up:

NSU Card Talk May 2015 Member Gathering

When signing up, be sure to supply your "real" name and forum ID for each person you are RSVP'ing for (guests are welcome too - please be sure to supply guests full name for the name badges). The deadline to sign up is Monday, April 20, or while space permits. If anyone has any trouble with the sign-up process, please let me know.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Get me a front row seat Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take a seat next to Graham!

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deena:

are you sure? Eek Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by Deena:

are you sure? Eek Big Grin

Yes, I thought about it -- I'm sure!

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I reserved my seat at this. I am looking forward to it!

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
!! Just five days left to sign up for our NSU Card Talk member gathering at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show....and only 4 open spots left. !!

You can sign-up here:

NSU Card Talk May 2015 Member Gathering

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just another reminder --> Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for our Card Talk session. There are just three tickets left. The sign-up link is above.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Forgive me if I missed it, but was the Gathering recorded?

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
Forgive me if I missed it, but was the Gathering recorded?

No, not this time. Sorry Ted. It was a good one though and Adam was very interesting to listen to talk about the Mars Attacks: Occupation Kickstarter.