Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show 3/4 May 2014
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show 3/4 May 2014
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
My flights are booked Smile

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
My flights are booked Smile

Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant

Awesome! By the way, we need a dancing My Little Pony graemlin to go with our dancing elephant.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
At least they will have someone to put the banner up. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Big news to start 2014 with! Big Grin

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Another Philly show I probably won't be able to make since it falls on the same weekend as Free Comic Book Day and I work at a comic book shop. Frown

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Another Philly show I probably won't be able to make since it falls on the same weekend as Free Comic Book Day and I work at a comic book shop. Frown

Val

Any old excuse Big Grin

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Just sad because this will be the third straight Philly show in a row that I will have missed.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sorry you won't be able to make it Val. Frown

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
Sorry you won't be able to make it Val. Frown

Me too. Hope you can make it in the Fall, Val.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Just sad because this will be the third straight Philly show in a row that I will have missed.

I'm sorry too, as I won't see you

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I need everyone to pray to the Little League Baseball Gods that my son will not have a game that Saturday. Sunday is already out because of Soccer. We have missed the last three shows.

At least I made it to one of the gatherings on Sunday morning!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Its still a viable "maybe" for me. After all, the 60th show is a BIG milestone & I've come to these great events for nearly 20 yrs.

And heres hoping for a record attendance at the 60th!!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I missed the last two, I should be at this one!!!

Posts: 1573 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I have missed many. The last show I was at was with the great Paul Bines in 2011. For the 60th, I should return.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We're very excited to announce the artists for the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show. They are:

- Carolyn Edwards
- Jay Lynch
- Rhiannon Owens
- Sean Pence
- Elaine Perna
- Tony Perna
- George Vega

There is more info about the artists on our blog today:

Announcing The Artist Line-Up for the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Great to see Carolyn coming over from the UK! Thumb Up

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Big day tomorrow. I find out if I'm allowed to fly.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

Good luck, Graham!! Hope it goes well and that you can make it over. What will we do for laughs if you don't? Smile

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you can't fly, there's still time to book passage on a boat. Surf

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5083 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:

fingers crossed