Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC 2013
 Login/Join

Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
hi laura and NL
Would be good to meet up at some point even at giradellis!! i do like ice cream-will keep an eye on here for possible details-laura will fb u my friends mobile while im there.
look forward to seeing Smile you all

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by paul hart:
hi laura and NL
Would be good to meet up at some point even at giradellis!! i do like ice cream-will keep an eye on here for possible details-laura will fb u my friends mobile while im there.

Giradellis would be great!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
quote:
Originally posted by paul hart:
hi laura and NL

Giradellis would be great!

Paul will have a strawberry sundae. He's so predictable. Roll Eyes

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
What happened to Hooters Paul? Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Wow! I can't believe I leave for the 2013 SDCC in the morning. It seems like I've been packing and re packing for weeks. It's going to be interesting taking 5 crates and 2 suit cases... On an airplane!! .. I hope everyone stops by and says hello.. I'll be at Table B-3.. The Cool Table... I've always got specials for Card Talk Members.. Plus we'll have Rittenhouse Archives Promo Cards for free, no purchase needed.

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
Wow! I can't believe I leave for the 2013 SDCC in the morning. It seems like I've been packing and re packing for weeks. It's going to be interesting taking 5 crates and 2 suit cases... On an airplane!! .. I hope everyone stops by and says hello.. I'll be at Table B-3.. The Cool Table... I've always got specials for Card Talk Members.. Plus we'll have Rittenhouse Archive Promo Cards for free, no purchase needed.

Bring me back something nice. Big Grin

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:
Wow! I can't believe I leave for the 2013 SDCC in the morning. It seems like I've been packing and re packing for weeks. It's going to be interesting taking 5 crates and 2 suit cases... On an airplane!! .. I hope everyone stops by and says hello.. I'll be at Table B-3.. The Cool Table... I've always got specials for Card Talk Members.. Plus we'll have Rittenhouse Archive Promo Cards for free, no purchase needed.

You know I'd bring you back what ever you'd want Ted.. Just gimmie a hint.. No Benchwarmers Models either 'cause I'd keep them for myself!

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ok meet up at Ghiradellis - but what day and time?

My preference is that we shoot for an after 7 pm time or possibly on Sunday for late lunch? There's alot going on but let's try.

Tweeted Crypto and response was they won't be there - working on some projects.

As for the Benchwarmers, Ted can have mine.. ugh

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:

You know I'd bring you back what ever you'd want Ted.. Just gimmie a hint.. No Benchwarmers Models either 'cause I'd keep them for myself!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NL,

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
I'll be there 3 out of the 4 days and would love to meet up with fellow Card Talkers and Paul Hart Smile

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

As for the Benchwarmers, Ted can have mine.. ugh

What a pal! Thumb Up

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
Hi nl sun after 7 probably good! Laura has my contact
Details would be good to see pendragon too!! And must stop by teds table Smile so much to do!
And yes straw sundae a must harris and hooters will be fri holefully Smile
Good trips everyone leaving tomorrow am

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I updated the blog entry again today. For any of you TCG and/or Yu-Gi-Oh! fans, I added Viz Media's Comic-Con's entry.

Also, I have found out that the J.J. Kirby Giganto over-sized card will be given away for Thursday's signing session with the artist. On Friday, you'll get an Archangel over-sized card for J.J. to sign. Both sessions are 1:00 to 2:00 PM at the Upper Deck booth. The cards look great -- see the blog for the images.

A Card Collector’s Comic-Con

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ok around 7:30 pm on Saturday at Ghiradellis.

NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Ok around 7:30 pm on Saturday at Ghiradellis.

NL

I've put it on my calendar, looking forward to it!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Tom asked me to post some brand new images of Breygent's Optispex cards which will be available this weekend at Comic-Con International. Here they are....

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
very nice, they all look great. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Optispex cards

OMG! They are multiplying faster than Tribbles Eek

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post