Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC 2013
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The blog has been updated today with metal cards that you can get from three different exhibitors (artists Ashleigh Popplewell and Mike Vasquez and comic publisher Omega One). Plus, there is some further info in the section on artist Mike Vasquez

Once again, here's the blog link:

A Card Collector’s Comic-Con

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
THREE CHEERS FOR HARRIS & contributors on doing this list !!!

So cool that you're listing the Comic Con promos as they are announced. Lots of fun stuff to look for!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse Archives have announced where their cards can be found at Comic-Con. And we've added those exhibitor tables (and booth numbers) to our list on the blog in the Rittenhouse Archives section:

A Card Collector’s Comic-Con

posted Hide Post
Just in from the printer...

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
That is one awesome promo, Martian Commander!!

And speaking of Comic-Con promos, for any of you who will be at the show and are fans of Psych, be sure to visit the blog link I've been pushing (A Card Collector's Comic-Con) here for some details on a Cryptozoic Entertainment Psych The Musical promo card you can get at Comic-Con. Looks like there are still tickets for the event available, so be sure to sign up NOW if you are interested in going. We'll have an image of the Psych card on the blog soon.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The blog has been updated again with news from Breygent Marketing. Tom and company will hand out an exclusive American Horror Story promo. You can see details on the blog:

A Card Collector's Comic-Con

There is also info there on Breygent Marketing's Dawn and Grimm promo cards too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
These will be in 2 different Dawn packs

numbered foil promo 4-5-6

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The blog has been updated once again with more information on Breygent's promos (and as posted above) as well as an image of the Psych The Musical promo card.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It has also been announced that there will be an Anne Frankenstein Nazi Hunter metal promo at Table N15. Only 50 made

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
It has also been announced that there will be an Anne Frankenstein Nazi Hunter metal promo at Table N15. Only 50 made

I'm working on an update. Please keep an eye on the page. It's already been updated a couple of times and will likely be updated several more until Comic-Con has ended.

Thanks.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Information about 258 West Authentic Signatures promos and Stephen Amell and Matt Smith autograph trading cards and artist Tim Shay's Walking Dead 4-card set has been added to the blog page:

Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
If anyone goes and can get an extra pack of TWD Tim Shay set, I will gladly PayPal you the money!

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Any word yet on CZE TWD promo #s and location(s)? Would like to see one for DC Comics The Women of Legend too.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
Any word yet on CZE TWD promo #s and location(s)? Would like to see one for DC Comics The Women of Legend too.

I believe what is posted on the blog (i.e. the Psych The Musical promo) is the only promo card to be distributed at Comic-Con from Cryptozoic.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The list has been updated again with news from Konami Digital Entertainment and updated Upper Deck info.

Regarding Upper Deck, the company will not have any promo cards per se but they will be overing two oversized signing cards which can be used (and obtained) on Thursday and Friday when they have a free autographing session with artist JJ Kirby. Upper Deck has offered these oversized cards previously and they are quite nice -- see the blog for images of the two cards. We have the images exclusively. There's also updated info there on the Dark City playmat, a special Legendary package deal, and free capes with a $20 or more purchase.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:

I believe what is posted on the blog (i.e. the Psych The Musical promo) is the only promo card to be distributed at Comic-Con from Cryptozoic.

Oh. Well I thought at one time there was info or speculation of a TWD promo on the blog. Maybe I read that somewhere else.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh. Well I thought at one time there was info or speculation of a TWD promo on the blog. Maybe I read that somewhere else.

I was hoping for a SOA promo from them.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was hoping for a Breaking Bad promo.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:

Since I can't go to Comic Con, I'm relieved to hear that CZ is only doing one (Psych) promo.

Last year it was really tough to get all the Castle promos thru trading. So this year I can devote my trade efforts on stuff thats been on my want list 4ever.

Definitely like the new Dawn promos from Tom B, Rittenhouse promos, and Mars Invasion #0. These should be plentiful & available at fair prices too.

I'm determined not to become a "DEBBIE DOWNER" in my old age (especially about promo card collecting)

Will stay tuned to this thread for any last minute additions...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post