Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC 2013
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
When Harris has a chance, he'll have more information about the metal trading card promotion we're doing at SDCC. More of it is also on our facebook page as well www.facebook.com/faeriephotos

And to clear up any confusion. The LE 50 Anne Frankenstein metal card we made for Lazy Bones studios is NOT part of our promotion and we don't know how it's being distributed/sold. I kind of doubt they're a free promo item at his table.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jake, so are your promos P1 to P8, plus the variants ? Or do they go beyond P8 ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Nothing beyond P8 for our promotion. Variants will be same numbering

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We are introducing 14 different Optispex cards and each one will be sold 1 per pack

These will be numbered to only 100 of each
2 cards of each of these titles
Vampirella-Red Sonja-American Horror Story-Grimm-Dexter-Witchblade – Joseph Michael Linsner Dawn

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Interesting. . . what is an Optispex card?

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Optispex is a new type of collectible we have made.This is a new process.We are working on doing quite a few different applications with this process and will show them as we get them done.

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very Nice Tom, any chance of getting them over here in the uk, if not could you send me the Dawn one and the Grimm one?????
Smile Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
is it somekinda acrylic prints?

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is anybody going? I don't see a thread of who is going, so I was wondering if anybody is going to sdcc?

Thanks,
David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
Im going david Smile

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by paul hart:
Im going david Smile

Who did you sleep with to get a pass? Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by paul hart:
Im going david Smile

Who did you sleep with to get a pass? Wink

Ha ha. I'll be there too and hopefully some of us can meet up for meets and eats and some possible card trading. Hope some of the local crew are up for meeting....

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be there all 4 days so I would like to meet up and do some trading but I do not know if I can. It is going to be crazy.

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I won't be thereFrown

I asked because I am hoping somebody can pick something up and mail it to me?

I can trade cards for the postage or pay.

Thanks,
David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested in meeting up to trade and maybe have dinner. Let me know who you are and we'll meet up to eat and greet and trade!!

The Crypto people are invited as well as K&J, Jr, Julio/wife and Tom and anyone else. Just post so I know

NL

quote:
Originally posted by Rich65:
I will be there all 4 days so I would like to meet up and do some trading but I do not know if I can. It is going to be crazy.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
If anyone is interested in meeting up to trade and maybe have dinner. Let me know who you are and we'll meet up to eat and greet and trade!!

The Crypto people are invited as well as K&J, Jr, Julio/wife and Tom and anyone else. Just post so I know

NL

quote:

Wish I could be there this year. Have a great time everyone. Hope you are able to meet up and do some trading. It's worth it, just to bask in NL's positives vibes. Plus, she knows where the good swag is. Thumb Up

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
For those keeping track, I wanted to give an update to the metal cards...

Late last night we found out that Ken Thomas & Lazy Bones Studios had to back out of SDCC Frown So that means none of their stuff will be at the show. The Tale of a Well Hung Man promo we're making is now going to be the P8 completer card. Beth Sotelo has jumped in on the fun and will be the new P4 and she'll have these at booth CC-19. I will have her artwork, and the other 2 pieces, up on our facebook page in a couple hours. Thanks everyone!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

NL

quote:

I'd love to meet up for an eating, greeting & trading.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks like the only free time I may have is Thursday after 6pm, I would be up for a meet and eat. I am only bringing a few cards to trade to fill in my Game of Thrones set. Maybe Sunday but I am not sure yet. Friday and Saturday no way too much going on.

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So if Lazy Bones will not be there, does this mean there will be no Anne Frankenstein card limited to 50 ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post