Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - May 2014
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - May 2014
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Some how, some day, I will add these to our collection. Halloween is almost as big a deal to my wife and I as Christmas, so these cards a must. We also enjoy mythology. Classic fairytales not so much, but some interest due to Grimm.

Elaine has posted on the forum that you can get all three direct from them for the cost of postage ($5).[/QUOTE]

Thanks Frog, but I can't do business direct.
I think I have the two I'm missing coming soon. See, I knew I would find them eventually. Much sooner than I thought. Smile

I am falling behind. Need to pick up a preview set and regular set of Mythology 2. Maybe a sketch also.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Elaine, I won one of the 2 card pairs! It was really great because the Halloween P1 promo was from my Facebook Promo Group.

Thanks again for holding the raffle and for supporting the hobby with the great promos, and of course card products...

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
There was also an extremely limited Perna Studios uncut promo card sheet that was given away as raffle prizes at the Red Robin Saturday night. We raffled off 5 of them and only 10 exist. Anyone here win one? Big Grin

I traded for one... Smile

Ed

Thumb Up

Your promos were off the chain but loved the classic Fairy Tale Snow White. All here in San Diego are impressed!

NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
Elaine, I won one of the 2 card pairs! It was really great because the Halloween P1 promo was from my Facebook Promo Group.

Thanks again for holding the raffle and for supporting the hobby with the great promos, and of course card products...

Mike.

I'm really happy you won one. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am told that the Witchblade foil promo 1 also came in two versions, one being a refractor type

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I am told that the Witchblade foil promo 1 also came in two versions, one being a refractor type

Seems like all the foil have a holofoil variant.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post