Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    MCM Comic-Con Excel 24-26 October 2014
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MCM Comic-Con Excel 24-26 October 2014
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted
Ok, we sometimes moan about the lack of special guest or those who seem to have taken up residency, but once in a while, we get someone like this...

http://www.mcmcomiccon.com/lon...ions/special-guests/

I hate this place, but I'm going there on 24th Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
That is so cool. Smokin' Lucky ducks!!!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Ok, we sometimes moan about the lack of special guest or those who seem to have taken up residency, but once in a while, we get someone like this...

http://www.mcmcomiccon.com/lon...ions/special-guests/

I hate this place, but I'm going there on 24th Big Grin

Just remember all appearances subject to late changes. Not sure I would want to go just for one specific person in case you get what happened to Karen Gillan fans at the recent FanExpo in Toronto.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alric
posted Hide Post
Goo luck to anyone who gets the chance to get his auto but given their track record on organisation I will pass on the chance and hope that some day he will sign at a better venue.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Alric,

Posts: 176 | Location: Kent, England | Registered: August 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post