Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
What do you want to get at the 62nd Philly Non-Sport show?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/5157026576

April 16, 2015, 11:42 AM
ifish73
What do you want to get at the 62nd Philly Non-Sport show?
Since I am finally able to go after two years of scheduling conflicts I wanted to start my discussion back up.

What do you want to get at the Philly show?

I have a few things I am hoping to find:
- 2014 Marvel Premier Storm Code Name letter `M' - really want this one!
- 1995 Marvel Metal case toppers and official binder
- Doctor Who cards
- Solomon Grundy cards and sketches
- Female super hero cards for my daughter. Maybe the one table that sells the boxes with the hits already taken out will have some Dangerous Divas or similar product.
- 1995 Marvel Masterpieces Mirage inserts for $20 Big Grin
April 17, 2015, 08:38 AM
Deena
I'm hoping to knock some things of my wants list:

I'm also interested in trading (my trade list is posted in the 1990- area). I have a lot of binders, base sets, and chase cards from many different series. The list is up-to-date except for my extras for the Man Who Fell to Earth set -- I've got chase cards, sketches, and base card sets if anyone needs those. If anyone wants to trade, please send me an email so that I can be sure to bring what you are interested in.
April 19, 2015, 11:00 AM
Cardmage
I am looking for sketch cards from the Rittenhouse Justice League set. Looking for cards from almost ALL artists on the set, especially sketches with lesser known characters. I am also looking for Andy Price "retro" sketches from this release. They are marked on the back of the sketch. Also Bard and Massafera incentive sketches. See you in Philly!

Kevin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,
April 19, 2015, 03:17 PM
Batman
I have a couple of the Price retro sketches - if you have any Kate Bradley sketches from any set bring them along maybe we can work something out

April 20, 2015, 11:51 PM
ifish73
quote:
Originally posted by Cardmage:
I am looking for sketch cards from the Rittenhouse Justice League set. Looking for cards from almost ALL artists on the set, especially sketches with lesser known characters. I am also looking for Andy Price "retro" sketches from this release. They are marked on the back of the sketch. Also Bard and Massafera incentive sketches. See you in Philly!

Kevin

None of the Price retro sketches but I do have around 8-10 sketches from Justice League. Also have around 15 sketches from DC Legacy. If you are going on Saturday I can bring them.
April 23, 2015, 09:41 AM
AWR
Will be looking to pick up some harder to find Promos (Rittenthouse P3's, Inkworks P-i and P-FOA, San Diego Comic Con Promos). Also may try to find some Parallel or Chase cards for some of my Star Wars / Star Trek sets.
April 24, 2015, 05:48 PM
Bill DeFranzo
I'll have a box full of extra gift cards for trade.

AKA: Promo Czar (self-appointed)
April 28, 2015, 07:19 AM
non-sportcards
Will need bits and piece from the three different Game of Thrones seasons from Rittenhouse. Will have to dig out my customers want list. I know he needs q10 and q20 which were only available through the wrapper redemption program. Some gold parallels too and assorted other items. I think he is okay on all the auto's.