Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Toronto Comicon March 18-20 2016
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Toronto Comicon March 18-20 2016
 Login/Join

posted
It's that time of year again when I start to book my comic convention appearances. My first show appearance of the year will be at the Toronto Comicon www.comicontoronto.com/guests in Toronto running March 18th-20th 2016. This will be my first time setting up at this particular show. I will have a table (P7) in the pro guest artist section with my wife Elaine.

Stop by my table for anyone who would like to see sneak peeks of all the Preview, Base and Chase cards for Perna Studios newest upcoming trading card set (Spellcasters II: Enchanted Realms). These will be the first sneak peeks several weeks before everyone else will see them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tony Perna,

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post