Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Memorabilia Birmingham
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorabilia Birmingham
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post

The Saint & Stormtroopers!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's a few more pictures from me:

Here's Card Talk members Andrew David and Quaint1 with some new friends!

And here's Unstoppable Cards' Jason with me

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Here's Andrew David with DaveSB. It's not a particularly good picture of Dave but it's the only one I've got here to post. Frown

And here's my friend Anne from Twitter with her daughter.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

The essential Wolfie pic! Now pay me the quid you owe me for posting this Wolfie. Big Grin

Patdata

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Quaint1 with his Angry Birds hat, NSU, and a nice cup of tea! Plus there's some quality street chocolates too.

And here's Paul's latest additions to his collection.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

A poster for Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace 3D

I'll be posting a show report about Memorabilia tomorrow on the blog along with a mess of other photos not posted here. Also, if you click on the blog link today, you can read Laura Inglis's review of The Great Allentown Comic Con as well as see some pictures from the show.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Hi all, long time no post but thought I aught to after seeing you all at Mem, I hope you managed to get the cards you wanted / needed. The show did seem a bit quiet to me, but then again they have been going that way for a while. Hopefully it was buiser sunday.

Good to see everyone and thanks again to Dave for the 501st goodines, much appreciated, thank you. Thumb Up

The two ladies in the picture are (Batgirl) my girlfriend Laura and (Mara Jade) a friend of ours called Sue. Smile

Take care and see you all soon
Andy

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew David:
Good to see everyone and thanks again to Dave for the 501st goodines, much appreciated, thank you. Thumb Up
Andy

Good to see you angain Andrew and thank you for the 501st goodies!!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Note the way my tongue had swelled up due to the anxiety about having to hand over wolfie pounds to Harris. After brief medical attention i was able to return home safely.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Hi all, long time no post but thought I aught to after seeing you all at Mem, I hope you managed to get the cards you wanted / needed. The show did seem a bit quiet to me, but then again they have been going that way for a while. Hopefully it was buiser sunday.

The two ladies in the picture are (Batgirl) my girlfriend Laura and (Mara Jade) a friend of ours called Sue. Smile

Andy

It's good to see you around Andrew, both at the show and here on the forums.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Andy

Andy good to see you too - give Sue my e-mail address Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
With Memorabilia only next month, there's not much info about any guests

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well i have contacted them and told them i will be there but they don't seem too concerned. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are a few people announced now.most interesting to me as a Game of Thrones fan is Julian Glover (Grand Maester Pycelle).

Sadly they have not listed you yet Wolfie Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Still no big names sadly for this one but great for Walking Dead fans, 4 cast members are attending!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Watched the first couple of episodes of The Walking Dead and have to say did not think much of it(never really been a zombie fan).However I do like "Chuck" and I love "The Vampire Diaries" so I will be in the queue for Lauren Cohan's autograph Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post