Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Memorabilia Birmingham
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorabilia Birmingham
 Login/Join

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Finally, a couple of sketches I bought in Artists Alley from Morti MacFarlane (who I interviewed for UKCC!):

Kirk and Spock

Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:

(I'm seeing about getting Anne to replace Wolfie as Midlands Show Correspondent!)

Pity poor wolfie as he slinks away into obscurity with his tail between his legs for it is cold outside and the meagre rations in the cave will not last long. He must go out onto the moors and slay some passing maiden.

This Anne will do for a start!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
thank you all for the great reports i have nothing to add ! it was great to meet up with all my fellow dealers you all know who you are
my highlight was a trade with jason (cult stuff)
for the afore mentioned conan binder, i got loads of card packs promos and preview sets
highlight of that was a 1/1 hack sketch
scan to follow

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
I knew there was something I forgot to post (and probably a lot more). When Jason from Unstoppable handed me sketches, he surprised me with the Andy Fry sketch below:

A big, big thanks to Jason and Andy!

Now that is sweet!!! Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like it was a super fun show. That sketch card of Harris is awesome!

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
One thing is for certain harris looks better on a sketch card than he does in person Big Grin

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Good one, Hammer! Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Had a great time on Saturday. The time just flew by. Thanks to Dave for the promos, Paul for his signed card and Harris for just turning up and supporting the show (the cheap subscription renewal didn't hurt either Thumb Up ). For once, most of the card dealers were in a prime spot - bang in front as we entered the show. Again, support for UK dealers was shown with the Breygent exclusive promos given out by Derek Fernandez and Applecards. Together with a ton of stuff Jason (Cult Stuff) dished out, this was the most freebie laden Uk show I'd ever been to. No wonder Wolfie had a tent set up Big Grin
This trip was courtesy of Hammer's birthday prezzie (Thanks Kevin). Best one in a while.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Must agree with graham that from a card point of view this was the best show for a long while. Usually after 4 hours I have seen everything 3 times - this year I was looking at so many card tables that I saw little of the rest of the show

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Finally some pics :-

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post