Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Memorabilia Birmingham
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorabilia Birmingham
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
I posted some news today about a promo card give-away at Memorabilia, which is now less then three weeks away.

The show will be held at The NEC Birmingham in Birmingham, England. And what a show it is! Collectors will find celebrities, sports figures, dealers from across the UK, cosplay, and much more at the two-day extravaganza.

Non-Sport Update will be on-hand with our new Dec '11/Jan '12 issue, a selection of back issues, books, promo cards, and more. We'll also have some goodies to give away free to those who stop by our table. We're happy to post details of the first free promotional card today. We've teamed up with UK card producer Cult-Stuff for a special two-part Stunningly Savage, The Art of Rick Melton promo card set. Visit the Non-Sport Update table and get P1; visit the Cult-Stuff table and get P2. Both cards looks great individually but when joined together, form a, well, stunningly great larger image. See the P1 image on our blog and below. And see the P2 image on Cult-Stuff's website. Also, Cult-Stuff's page has quite a bit of detail on it about the upcoming Rick Melton series and more about Memorabilia as well so I recommend giving it a read.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Superb, i love Rick Meltons stuff. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Below is another promo from Cult Stuff that we'll be giving away at the Non-Sport Update table at Memorabilia on the 19th and 20th.

The card is from Cult Stuff's The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes series and is numbered MP1. Stop by my table for a free card. I don't have the table number yet but look for next to Paul Hart.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Hi Harris and All
you should be on A1 14 & 15
I should be behind you on A1 7
just to the right of the main entrance

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
Hi Harris and All
you should be on A1 14 & 15
I should be behind you on A1 7
just to the right of the main entrance

Excellent!! I'm glad someone knows. Big Grin Thanks for posting that John.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
More great promo news. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's my last blast of Mememorabilia news. In addition to the above two promo cards from Cult Stuff, we'll have some other things going on at the Non-Sport Update table at the show (again, A1 14 & 15, thanks John!). First of all, I will have some Red Sonja promos to give away courtesy of Breygent Marketing (while supplies last):

Second of all, we will once again have a special on subscriptions and renewals at the show. Subscribe or renew at our table at the show for just £28! That's a great savings over the usual rate of $60

And finally, we will have a table special which will allow you to get a FREE sketch card from Unstoppable Cards with a purchase. Please see me at the table for complete details. These are awesome sketch cards from Unstoppable's Avengers and Night of the Living Dead series.

Thanks and see you at the show.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Look forward to seeing you there Thumb Up .

Have a safe trip over.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Look forward to seeing you there Thumb Up .

Have a safe trip over.

Thanks very much!

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
More great news, have a safe trip over, i hope to see you Saturday. Wavey

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Have a good trip Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Train tickets all booked, should be there bright and early, and in time for breakfast!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
See you there, Wolfie, Hammer, and Jason.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
See you Sat Wolfie

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Hope this isn't advertising but Derek's trading cards will have the UK Red Sonja promo at thier table.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great looking card. A big thanks to Tom for doing this card for our show. Clap

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Plus the Vampirella card too Clap

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Along with the Sherlock and Rick Melton P1 and P2 cards you will also find a new JD Seeber promo (P2) along with a micro 4 card Sherlock Holmes "Terror by Night" set (there will be a small charge for that one). We are also handing out 50 of the new NeverMore Alice promos for those guys along with some Military Poster promos AND another promo card we haven't announced yet.

We will also have some show exclusive packs that will contain some cool stuff, mostly sketch cards.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
There's a nice feature on J.D.Seebers work in Sketchlife this month, he's a great artist and will be producing some great sketch cards which will be signed by various actors for our Avengers 50th Anniversary set. The J.D.Seeber set will be awesome Thumb Up Is there a P1 for this set?

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:

The J.D.Seeber set will be awesome Thumb Up Is there a P1 for this set?

Yes the P1 was out ages ago.