Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Memorabilia Birmingham
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorabilia Birmingham
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
There's a nice feature on J.D.Seebers work in Sketchlife this month, he's a great artist and will be producing some great sketch cards which will be signed by various actors for our Avengers 50th Anniversary set. The J.D.Seeber set will be awesome Thumb Up Is there a P1 for this set?

As Wolfie says P1 was out some time ago, however I have a few left so I will bring you one. I never got that stuff in the mail as it's been so busy I will just bring it to the show for you!

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
The map is up:

http://www.mcmbuzz.com/wp-cont...s/2011/11/MemMap.jpg

We are located in F1 facing the food area, NSU are in A1 and you can see Matt Dixon over on E1.

Edit: Placed as a link as the image was to big.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jason, the Seeber set is one I'm really looking forward to as this guy is uber talented. I'm sorry our promo cards aren't going to be printed in time and that's mainly due to the fact we added a preview set to the print sheet. We will have a lot more out in time for Spring Memorabilia though.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
and it will be uber great to see you

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
How's the boat race John?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
And the nightmare journey news begins...no District line running between Tower Hill and Upminster. These "upgrades" have been taking place since 2005 and are not expected to finish until 2018. Before I set out, I am looking at an extra hours travelling. Hammer will not have the best of company on the train Frown

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Be nice to Hammer, Graham! You know who I expect you to give the business too! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Batman,

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
And the nightmare journey news begins...no District line running between Tower Hill and Upminster. These "upgrades" have been taking place since 2005 and are not expected to finish until 2018. Before I set out, I am looking at an extra hours travelling. Hammer will not have the best of company on the train Frown

If the Hammersmith line is still running from Barking that might be your next best bet as it goes straight to Euston station

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just about to head off to the Show. Will drop by the MSU table to renew my Membership. While there I'll take a look at the December/January copy no one in the U.K. has seen yet.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
I'll be heading to Birmingham at about 1pm

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Be nice to Hammer, Graham! You know who I expect you to give the business too! Big Grin

He's already not talking to me Frown

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
almost back to my normal self Big Grin well face wise Graham

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Richard from Applecards will have a special Vampirella promo card available at the NEC show in November 2011.

Derek's Trading Cards will have a special Red Sonja promo card available at the NEC show in November 2011.

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Richard from Applecards will have a special Vampirella promo card available at the NEC show in November 2011.

Derek's Trading Cards will have a special Red Sonja promo card available at the NEC show in November 2011.

Elephant Dance MANY THANKS

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will be setting off from home at 07.30 tomorrow morning to get there for when the doors open if the buses are on time.

Hope to see you all there Wave .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I should be there about 8.30 / 8.45.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone is able to pick up extra promos (especially the exclusive Red Sonja and Vampirella ones) I'd love to do some trading. Smile

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Went today along with graham, saw harris and his "UK Crew" all not doing very much! Quite a few card dealers tables around and managed to get the 2 UK promo's (STRICTLY 1 per person) and got a couple of promo's I had been looking for,for some time. Renewed NSU subsciption (to about 2013 I think by now) and got by Paul Bines Philly Promo SIGNED by the man himself Luv You. Jason of Cult-stuff was VERY generous with promo's and had a mystery sketch card pack for £6, Graham pulled a Robert Hack sketch. Good to see harris (and a lot of card talkers) and a decent number of card tables. Philly April 2012 next????

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
If anyone comes across a Vampirella promo, I would love to trade for it!
Thanks!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post