Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Oooooooo! I must get the Ian promo for my Lost collection.

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Sci-Fi promo above is P2. What happened to P1 ?

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
The Sci-Fi promo above is P2. What happened to P1 ?

Hi Tommy:

Ed from Scifi Cards has posted about that in this thread. He is now doing cards for all the main shows that he is setting up now. There's a pictures of the P1 card there as well.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

Here's another promo that will be given away next weekend at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. All show attendees will received a Tudors Seasons I, II, & III Collector Cards promo with paid admission (and while supplies last) courtesy of Breygent Marketing. The card is exclusive with the Philly show logo on the reverse.

The Tudors Seasons I, II, & III Collector Cards

By the way....don't forget that a complete list of promos can be found on this page.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by H_Toser:

QUOTE]

That is a gorgeous card

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
If anyone is going to the show and is willing to buy a 2nd admission for the show for a 2nd set of promo cards then send me an email. I'll cover BOTH admissions for your trouble and cover the shipping for the promos to be sent to me.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

Here is the last Philly card I have to post. Like the others, this one will be given away at next weekend's Philly Non-Sports Card Show (with paid admission and while supplies last). Here's a beautiful Ghost Whisperer Seasons 3 and 4 promo card from Breygent Marketing. The card is exclusive with the Philly show logo on the reverse.

Ghost Whisperer Seasons 3 and 4 Trading Cards

A complete list of promos that I have posted can be found on this page.

The list does not include 258 West Authentic's promos, which can been seen above. I've also heard from a little Tweetie bird that one other company who will be at the show has a card to give away not shown here.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

I thought I had posted the last Philly promo but I heard from Tom last night. Breygent is giving away a four-card Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Card puzzle promo set from their own table at the show. The cards has been printed on special foil board. The art for the cards was done by Kevin Graham, who will also be at the show.

Pretty nice, huh?

Woodstock Generation Rock Poster Cards 4-card puzzle set with art by Kevin Graham

This has been added to the list on the Philly promos page.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I agree, nice promo puzzle, this may be a record for the number of Philly eclusive promos at one show! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Oh man! Those are awesome promos. I'm so close, but so far away. I'll be at the NYCC that weekend. Guess I'll be searching ebay when I return home. Chewbacca, Lady Death, the alien, and both Marvel cards are must haves for me. Wife probably wants the Ghost Whisperer. Well, the Lady Death is for her collection.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll need the Ghost Whisperer Drool and Woodstock promos

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eng621
posted Hide Post
If anyone can grab the 2 Star Wars promos for me, I have a bunch of the CECE promos for trade or several other promo cards. I can make worth (I hope) your while.
Thanks in advance, Jon

Posts: 113 | Location: Yorkville,IL., USA | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
Here are some promo cards that we will be giving out for the first time at the New York Comic Con and the Philly show.

I really all of want these Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

The Tudors Seasons I, II, & III Collector Cards

Love this card Luv You

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Finally a Tudors Promo!! Very nice card it is too. If anyone has a spare then give me a shout Wink

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
Oooooooo! I must get the Ian promo for my Lost collection.

Hi ,

I have an extra Ian Somerhalder promo available
i tryed e-mailing you , but your link doesn't work
Kevin

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Hi Kevin,
E-mail sent!

By the way, thanks for pointing out the broken link. It should work now.

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have an exra of this promo for trade? Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Elaine ,

I've got you covered on this one...
1 will be on its way to you Tomorrow

Kevin

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post