Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Baltimore Comic Con 2013
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Baltimore Comic Con 2013
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
Harris and I will once again be making the trek to Baltimore on September 7th. Anyone else planning on attending? Big Grin It's always a fun show and plenty to do around the Inner Harbor. I'm even comic book shopping this year! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Sorry can't make it this year Frown

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Harris and I will once again be making the trek to Baltimore on September 7th. Anyone else planning on attending? Big Grin It's always a fun show and plenty to do around the Inner Harbor. I'm even comic book shopping this year! Smile

Why would you want to shop for comic books? Smile

I'll have a table in Artist Alley...I believe 236 is the number.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be there!! A corner booth and helping my friend again. So, under the floor plan look for Terry's Comics and then stop by and say hello.

Debating about what to bring so please post here as I will have limited space (bringing plenty of comic books and supplies besides non-sports).

Derek

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Sounds good Derek I wil post what boxes I am looking for when we get a bit closer. Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I'll be there as I live really close and love the con. It will be fun. We should have a non official card talk gathering.

Posts: 1952 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Getting close! Bats-I will have Star Wars for you.

Don't know what (if any) promo's will be at the show.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just returned home from the comic fest. Bats will have a full report on the blog soon.

Here's my haul of promos and postcards -- nearly all obscure stuff. Still, some interesting things, especially the DC Vertigo cards.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Some nice stuff there

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's Bob's review of Baltimore Comic Con along with a photo gallery of photos from the show:

2013 Baltimore Comic Con Show Report

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Here's Bob's review of Baltimore Comic Con along with a photo gallery of photos from the show:

2013 Baltimore Comic Con Show Report

Bob? Says Batman as author!!!!!