Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - April 2018
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - April 2018
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Here are the first two promo cards that will be available at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show taking place April 7 & 8 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

The first is terrific promo from artist Ted Dastick Jr. (who will be set up at the show). Ted's uniquely designed show promos are always awesome and this one is no exception. You'll find this card available at his table. A "Clearfrost" variant will also be available for sale.

The second card is from Cryptozoic Entertainment. It is for Legends of Tomorrow Seasons 1 & 2 and is the P3 promo. It will be available at the Cryptozoic Entertainment tables.

I've started our page showing the promo cards which will be given away at the show and you may see it here:

Philly Non-Sports Card Show promos - April 2018

You might note we'll have two red-border Philly Show promos available in promo packs, one of which is the 100th show promo. Smile

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Here are the first two promo cards that will be available at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show taking place April 7 & 8 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

The first is terrific promo from artist Ted Dastick Jr. (who will be set up at the show). Ted's uniquely designed show promos are always awesome and this one is no exception. You'll find this card available at his table. A "Clearfrost" variant will also be available for sale.

Smile

Self portrait much! Thumb Up Very nice.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Smile

Self portrait much! Thumb Up Very nice.

I had to scale down the muscles a bit. Big Grin

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I love the Ted Dastick Hulk card! Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here is another promo card that will be available at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show taking place April 7 & 8 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. This promo is for the 5FINITY Productions series Dead@17 - Series 2 - 15th Anniversary. The card is unnnumbered and features art by Josh Howard.

You can see our page showing the promo cards which will be given away at the show here:

See you at the show!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic Entertainment will be giving away this promo card for Outlander Season 3 from their tables at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show taking place April 7 & 8 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. This promo is numbered P1.

You can see our page showing the promo cards which will be given away at the show here:

See you at the show!

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here is another promo that will be available at next weekend's Philly Non-Sports Card Show. This one was produced by Iron Dead Studios and is for their Atomic Junkyard Bots series. The card is numbered IDSP2018001A. This promo will be given away free with entry to the show while supplies last.

The Philly Non-Sports Card Show takes place April 7 & 8 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

I'll more cards to post as this week continues. See you at the show!

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here are two additional promo cards that will be available at next weekend's Philly Non-Sports Card Show. Both are produced by Rittenhouse Archives and are limited. Promo packs given away with paid admission will contain just one of the two cards, packed randomly while supplies last.

The first is Game of Thrones Season 7 promo numbered P4.

The second is Twin Peaks promo numbered P4.

The Philly Non-Sports Card Show takes place April 7 & 8 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

I'll have more cards to post as this week continues. See you at the show!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here is another promo card that will be available at next weekend's Philly Non-Sports Card Show. The card is produced by Iron Dead Studios and serves as a promo for our Philly Phavorites television parody series. The card will be given away with paid admission to the show while supplies last. I am really loving Dennis Willman's design so I thought I would show the front and back.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's something different! We'll be given away wrappers for Fright-Rags' House of 1000 Corpses with paid admission to the show to collectors while supplies last. They will be given away from the admission table along with your promo pack.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's another promo card you can collect at the Cryptozoic Entertainment tables at next weekend's Philly Non-Sports Card Show. Get this Rick and Morty Season 1 P7 promo card from the Cryptozoic Entertainment tables.

The Philly Non-Sports Card Show take place April 7 & 8 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. You can see our page showing the promo cards which will be given away at the show here:

See you at the show!

posted Hide Post
Less than a week to go.

I don't think the list of exhibitors has been updated yet, but Eileen and I will be set up again.

Can't wait to see everyone.

In case not mentioned here yet, Cryptozoic will again be doing a box break promotion. Cryptozoic’s box break promotion allows collectors to buy any box of the company’s trading cards at the show and receive Outlander Trading Cards Season 3 Promo Card P2, called “A. Malcolm.” An attendee needs to take his or her box to the Cryptozoic table, where a representative will cut the seal and then give him or her the Promo Card, while supplies last.

See everyone at the show.

Mike.

Posts: 68 | Location: NC | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cubby5454:
Less than a week to go.

I don't think the list of exhibitors has been updated yet, but Eileen and I will be set up again.

Can't wait to see everyone.

In case not mentioned here yet, Cryptozoic will again be doing a box break promotion. Cryptozoic’s box break promotion allows collectors to buy any box of the company’s trading cards at the show and receive Outlander Trading Cards Season 3 Promo Card P2, called “A. Malcolm.” An attendee needs to take his or her box to the Cryptozoic table, where a representative will cut the seal and then give him or her the Promo Card, while supplies last.

See everyone at the show.

Mike.

Thumb Up Batman will see you there

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post