Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Maryland two day toy show 11/21+22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maryland two day toy show 11/21+22
 Login/Join

posted
I will be at the Maryland State fairgrounds this weekend both Saturday and Sunday. A BIG two day show in Timonium,MD. The fairgrounds are on York Road convenient to I-83 (a straight shot from Baltimore to Harrisburg).

The show has grown so big it now has taken over two of the buildings. The toy/collectibles/etc. part of it will be in the exhibition hall. The more older things like antiques,etc will be in the 4H building on the site. Plenty of FREE parking for the thousands who are expected to attend.

Saturday is $5 for both buildings and Sunday is FREE admission.

Myself and Chick (the other dealer with a decent amount of non-sports) will be in the Exhibition Hall. I think Saturday is 9 to 4 or 3 and Sunday is around the same hours. To verify and more info check out davehartshows.com

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
The husband and I will probably be heading out there tomorrow, were supposed to go today, but we were not motivated to do anything LOL!! Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!

Posts: 1952 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post