Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show #58 Pics
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show #58 Pics
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Rhiannon Owens, Jeff Zapara, and George Wright at the NSU Card Talk Member Gathering

A shot of the panel

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Cards that never were - A shot of the artist keepsake giveaway

A Mars Attacks print on the Topps table

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Jeff Zapata's Mars Attacks sketch cards

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Spellcasters Frosted Clear chase cards with Variant Chase (Craig Yeung)

Spellcasters very rare Lenticular card - only 50 made

Spellcasters sketch card by Ingrid Hardey. Oil on acrylic painted sketch

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
It should be noted that Kevin was the winner of the Spellcaster master set that Perna Studios graciously gave us to give away to one lucky collector. Congrats, Kevin!!!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
It should be noted that Kevin was the winner of the Spellcaster master set that Perna Studios graciously gave us to give away to one lucky collector. Congrats, Kevin!!!

And there was mass panic with most of the room thinking they'd gone deaf until they realised, that for the first time ever, Kevin had been rendered speechless Wink Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:

And there was mass panic with most of the room thinking they'd gone deaf until they realised, that for the first time ever, Kevin had been rendered speechless Wink Big Grin

Smile Dance Too Surprised for Words..: ) Big Grin

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Our Philly Show helpers, Carol and Cliff, who man the entry table

Cliff & Carol do a GREAT job Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Apologies for only giving a Facebook link - between Facebook (the order of pictures taken)and my computer, I'm being given the cyber-finger Frown

https://www.facebook.com/media...73741833.1068024328/

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Apologies for only giving a Facebook link - between Facebook (the order of pictures taken)and my computer, I'm being given the cyber-finger Frown

https://www.facebook.com/media...73741833.1068024328/

Great set of Pics Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Next year I'm there!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
Next year I'm there!

Great! Hope you make it, John.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Eddie Repka has been known for many years for his cool rock drawings but I think he will be a major artist as he continues to do amazing work like this. So happy I bought some drawings he did as I think they will become quite valuable.

quote:

Cards that never were - A shot of the artist keepsake giveaway

A Mars Attacks print on the Topps table

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post