Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    C2E2 - April 26-28, 2013
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

C2E2 - April 26-28, 2013
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
As Wolfie said, many thanks for posting the pics and report, Kevin!!

Also....Yes, the Portraits of Poe promo is the same as the one we're giving out. In fact, both promos I posted yesterday (Poe and The Adventures of Mac and Trouble) have been available elsewhere previously and are not show exclusives.

Would definitely like to get to C2E2 one day. Looks like a great show.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like you had a good time. Thanks for the report and all the photos!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Had a great time yesterday. Artist Alley was very large and I picked up some sketches.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
I'll be photoblogging live from C2E2 tomorrow, the posts will be uploaded to webjon.com. Can't wait for the show -- hope to see some card talkers there!

Jon

Thanks for posting all the photos!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Cool report and pictures.
Kennywood, you have email. Wave

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. Look like a awesome time. I wish I could have went. I love to have meet Peter Davison.

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome photo recap! I may need to hit you up for one of the Diaz Bettie Page promos. Smile

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post