Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Annandale, VA Saturday Jan 2nd
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Annandale, VA Saturday Jan 2nd
 Login/Join

posted
This SATURDAY January 2nd we will be back at the fire hall in Annandale, VA. Use the Little RIver Turnpike exit off of I-495 and head East towards Annandale. The show room is attached to the fire station but behind it. A big parking lot (parking is free) but if it gets filled up again then use the shopping center across the street.

Exact details on directions,etc. can be found at shoffpromotions.com

I will be setup there. Also, a vintage non-sports dealer has two tables full of goodness. Mixed into other dealers stocks you can sometimes find non-sports. The showroom is 6,500 square feet and it is jam packed with tables so plenty to see and buy. I believe that Laura Inglis (artist) will be setup again along with a couple other artists.

I will have a full range of supplies again. Some things I do sell out of by the end of the day which means get there early to get the goodies Smile

For sports fans and collectors special guest is Cy Young winner Denny Mclain!

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post