Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Chicago Non-Sport Card Show October 11 & 12, 2019
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago Non-Sport Card Show October 11 & 12, 2019
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
quote:
Originally posted by Silver Star:
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
Along with the usual supply of cards, I will be bringing a number of Funko Pops that I just picked up over the last few days. Can't wait to see everyone!

Please noooooooo........!

Razz

I have some Funkos as well.....LOL

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Let's get Funky Elephant Dance Bouncey Sheep Elephant

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Bringing my extras to trade and look forward to seeing everybody!

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Had a great time at the show on Friday, goit to see many of my friends, including xTime, Scott Thomas, Stevetrek, Greg Geerts, Kennywood, Dave Loosen, and more. The crowd was small Friday evening, so had some time to chat with Ed and Kevin, the hosts of the show. Picked up some beautiful cards, a few things off my want list.Got a box of Star Wars Journey to Skywalker, will post that later. After the show Paul Maiellero had a trading and pizza party. I couldn't make it, but will try next show. Thanks to all the vendors for some great deals too!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
It was great seeing old collecting friends again, and made a few new ones.
The show was a tale of two cities.
Don is right...Friday was very slow, likely due to the rain. However, the pizza dinner went well, and salad was an option. A good opportunity to help out the charity.
Saturday made up for Friday. Lots of buying, selling and trading with a wide variety of vintage to modern. Paul had tables full of base cards to help folks complete sets. Plus FREE admission, promos and door prizes.
Looking forward to April 2020. Angel

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Under the "better late than never" category...pick up's from the show

Caleb King Promo and special metal variant /30

George Webber promo and special metal variant /30

The following sketches were part of the CECE Treasure Chest of Art

Ackbar by Dan "Beetle" Alexander

Mikey by Eric White

Master Splinter by Stephanie Forney

De-Mented by Jay Lynch

Thor by the guy who drew him when I was reading...Keith Pollard

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post