Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Awesome Con DC Convention Center May 29-31st
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Awesome Con DC Convention Center May 29-31st
 Login/Join

posted
In only a couple weeks time I will be in downtown DC for Awesome Con! It truly has an awesome guest line up. Check the website for more show details. I (and the promoter) suggest pre-buying your tickets if you wish to go. Rumor has it that they are close to selling out pre-show and might not have the capacity to do ticket sales at the door (as with the thousands and thousands of tickets already sold the fire marshall might not let any more people in the halls). The show is super huge and takes up probably a quarter of the convention center. I did it last year and it was mobbed. Keep in mind that this was on Easter weekend too.

My guess is Friday would be the best day if you don't like crowds. Saturday will be jam packed.

Artist Laura Inglis will be at my booths. And I am sure there are other card related artists located in the vast artist alleys.

Booth numbers for me are 303, 305 and 307. Closer to the front of the exhibitors hall.

Website for the show is http://www.awesome-con.com

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It should be a great show with something to make everyone happy. If you have kids make sure to check out their children's programming.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll be set up there as well. Lots of new stuff since Allentown. The whole family will be there as well.

Dave

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post