Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    When is the next Philly Show?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When is the next Philly Show?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted
Which weekend in October is it?

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
October 20th and 21st.

Still deciding if I'll make the trip out again. It was nice seeing all my east coast friends again.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I think I will be going to that one!

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I'm planning on attending too.
Harris, is it too soon to reserve the rooms at the Hilton?
Thanks,
Michael

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Still no response. I wonder why?

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by promoking:
Still no response. I wonder why?

Hey Albert:

I didn’t respond since Ed gave you the dates above. As he posted, the next Philly Non-Sports Card Show takes place October 20 & 21. The host hotel (Hilton Garden Inn Allentown Bethlehem Airport) can be booked now with the room code "PNS".

Hope to see you there.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris.
I will be there with my Promo Queen.