Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix Comic Con
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Being held this coming weekend. The website says there will be an exclusive Victoria Paege promo card by artist Justin Chung there

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Who's Victoria Paege?

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I do not know, but over the past 3-4, Justin Chung did 4 or 5 promos at the San Diego Comic Con, pin-ups of women, and this promo looks pretty much like the ones he previously did. A sketch promo of some other pin-up lady. You can see a picture of the promo on the Phoenix Comic Con website, under the exclusives.

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I did an internet search, and apparently she's an actress who has done comic book related stuff, internet films, and movies like Piranha 3-D

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thank you for that, i did not know her but i do now. Clap

I wonder if she knows me? Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is a link to the TONS of exclusives at the show. I only see one promo

Scroll down all the way to the bottom. The promo is the 2nd to last item

http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/page/18

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
I went to the Phoenix Comicon (first time in America Smile). There weren’t many card dealers, I can only remember one. I got one promo card from Borupen Studios (Cosplay?) of Veronica Raventower. I purchased the Crossed Trading Card set from Avatar Comics Thumb Up

Got Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows to sign a ton of comics (really concerned about the weight of my suitcase coming home!). Met Jamie Bamber (Apollo - BSG) who seemed like a nice guy.

Went to some interesting panels, Avatar Comics / Crossed, Jamie Bamber, John Bernthal (Walking Dead) and Gil Gerard (Buck Rogers)

………. and boy, Phoenix was hot! Eek

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Potato Head, did you see the Justin Chung promo at the show that Tommy mentioned ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
No I didn't see the promo, but I wasn't looking for it! (sorry not much help)

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone have the Monster School promo set from the Phoenix Con ? Different from the SDCC set

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post