Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    2 New Ohio Shows! April 9 and 10
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 New Ohio Shows! April 9 and 10
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Hello all! We are excited to announce two brand new shows in the Ohio area!
April 9th
The show will be held at the Inn of Elyria, 1825 Lorain Blvd. in Elyria,Oh. (near Cleveland) near the Midway Mall.
April 10th
The show will be held at The Comfort Inn Toledo South, 2426 Oregon Rd. in Northwood, Ohio.
Both hotels are not too far off I-80.
Both shows are 9:30am to 2:30pm (9am Early Bird)
Admission will be $ 4.00 general per day per person, Early Bird is $ 8.00 per person per day.
We are offering a brand new Annual Pass for all the shows- 6 total including the 4 in Carol Stream, IL. (near Chicago) for only $10.00 per person for all of 2011. Tickets can be bought in advance or at the door at any of the shows.
There are special hotel rates at all locations.
We are currently accepting Exhibitor and artist applications for All of the shows in 2011. Please check the website for more details.www.chicagolandexpo.com.
Thanks a million! Have a great night!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And of course, children under age 10 are still FREE Admission.

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I'll be there for both shows.

Interesting experiment. Close enough to let dealers do 2 shows in a weekend, far enough apart they will likely have completely different customer bases.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5081 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be at the April 9th show as well....

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PAULM:
Hello all! We are excited to announce two brand new shows in the Ohio area!
April 9th
The show will be held at the Inn of Elyria, 1825 Lorain Blvd. in Elyria,Oh. (near Cleveland) near the Midway Mall.
April 10th
The show will be held at The Comfort Inn Toledo South, 2426 Oregon Rd. in Northwood, Ohio.
Both hotels are not too far off I-80.
Please check the website for more details.www.chicagolandexpo.com.

Paul

keep us updated on who will be attending / sketching at these shows

I might be willing to make this drive from Toronto
- just a big circle around Lake Erie Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
More updates will be forthcoming.
I have had some inquiries regarding the Treasure Chest of Art project. Yes, we will be selling some of these at each of the Ohio locations. They are in very limited quantities and are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Thanks Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a few more artists for these shows-
LMK
thanks Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
we are starting to add artists for the Ohio shows- and tables are limited, so please, if you are interested, please post here, or shoot me an email directly.
cecexpo@gmail.com
Thanks Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Guest artist announcements coming soon! Keep an eye peeled for them.
Thanks Paul

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
More updates will be forthcoming.
I have had some inquiries regarding the Treasure Chest of Art project. Yes, we will be selling some of these at each of the Ohio locations. They are in very limited quantities and are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Thanks Paul

are these the old chests or new chests ?
I am interested but was waiting for the new chests

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,
I need to sell the balance of the first release, first. There are only 100 chests total between the two releases.Artwork in the collection randomly includes art by artists such as Ken Kelly, Cynthia Narcisi, Katie Cook, Chris Achilleos, and literally, hundreds of others in the complete collection. Also, there is (1) one card by Billy Dee Williams,(Star Wars fame-Lando) which, has not been sold yet. So who knows, it may be in a chest at one of the shows or mail order. There will be additional artists in the second release as well. Please remember, once these are gone, the project will be complete and not be re-released. There are other projects I am working on for the future. I am very excited and can't wait to announce them! So, please, everyone, don't be left out, as these chests are one of a kind and contain 50 pieces of original artwork by various artists from across the globe! Anyone who wishes to reserve a chest, please email me at cecexpo@gmail.com, with a small deposit, we will hold a chest for you,(time payments and shipping options available) so you don't lose the opportunity to own one of these great pieces! 100% of the net profits, less expenses benefit the Pediatric Oncology Treasure Chest Foundation. www.treasurechest.org.
Thanks a million! See you all at the show(s).
Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Paul,

How much are the chests again? I had to back out last year with unfortunate situation with my daughter.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi John,
At less then $ 8.00 per card, the chests are 395.00 each. Each chest contains 50 pieces of original art.
Thanks Paul

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi John,
At less then $ 8.00 per card, the chests are 395.00 each. Each chest contains 50 pieces of original art.
Thanks Paul

if you put away $40 a week starting now
you can buy one at the Philly show Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will be at Philly as well.
See you all soon! Thanks Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Keep An eye peeled for the artist announcements coming soon.
Thanks Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello all,
Looking for additional artists and exhibitors for both of the Ohio shows- please drop me a line.
Thanks Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Now that we have the mar 12th Chgo spring fling under our belt, let's talk about Ohio! The Annual pass is good in both locations for all year! Let's hear from some of the folks planning on making the trip.
Thanks Paul

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
working on the hotel details now

waiting on an announcement of what artists are going to be there?

how about a dealers list as well?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Don't forget to check the Special hotel show rates. Artist announcements will be forthcoming beginning of the week. Currently, I am in preparation for C2E2 this weekend. I will be there selling the Treasure Chest of Art as well as having a couple of different raffles. Watch for a separate post on this as well. There is an exciting prize!