Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Boston Comic-Con 2011
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boston Comic-Con 2011
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
At the Hynes, Sat., April 30 and Sun., May 1, 2011, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Sat.)and 10.a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday. $20.00 and $1.49 (fee). per day or $35.00 and $1.86 (fee) for both days. botoncomiccon.com for more info. I WILL be there !!!!!!!!!!!! Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Will Harris please come to Boston ???????????? Anyone else coming to the Boston Con ?????????????? Confused Confused I will be at the Saturday show !!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Anyone going to this show - but me ???????????? Confused