Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Baltimore Comic Con Sept 8 - 9, 2012
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Baltimore Comic Con Sept 8 - 9, 2012
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Baltimore Convention Center
Baltimore, MD

If you like the conventions with all the media guests then this not for you. If you are looking for a big comic book convention that only deals with comic books then you'll enjoy the Baltimore Comic Con. It's like Heroes Con but further North. Not sure how many dealers will be there with trading card but there's always a great selection of artists. Stan Lee will once again be appearing on Saturday and there's also a big area with plenty of activities for the kids.

www.baltimorecomicon.com

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Harris and Batman are planning on being there fun show!

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Do people get dressed up there? If so I may need to take a drive. Always wanted to see those people that they interview on TV!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yes, there will definitely be some dressed up. Just remember, Batman won't make eye contact with you if you dress up. Eek And Batman doesn't like cos players clogging up the aisles mugging for pictures when he is trying to get by. Batman lives by a strict comic con code!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
They should simply have thier own room so if people want to take pictures of these people they can without disturbing normal attendees such as myself! Big Grin Some of these people are possibly from another planet so eye contact is not recommended as they will seek you out! I still have nightmares about the zombie girl from WW Philly, Harris!! Eek Big Grin

All kidding aside, its well worth the trip ifish73! Thumb Up

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Batman:

without disturbing normal attendees such as myself!

QUOTE]

Normal? Thats not what Headless told me. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll be in Artist's Alley again this year Smile Looking forward to seeing you guys there !

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing you, Rhi! Smile Wavey

posted Hide Post
I will be setup with "Terry's Comics." I don't know our booth number yet. Will have more space than I did in Chicago so will have the usual assortment of goodies there. In Chicago I had over 75 different boxes available for sale. Will try to duplicate that at this show.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Booth numbers 804=806. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Won't have much in the way of card supplies but will have all my card boxes. Chase might not be on display so just ask.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Will see you there Derrick. Looking forward to it. Hope you have a good show.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the show

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Any other Card Talk members coming to the show tomorrow?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I'm going on Sunday.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
I'm going on Sunday.

We'll be there Saturday only. Sorry we will miss you Jessica. Have a great time.

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Why are you still up Harris? Big Grin For that matter what am I still doing up, LOL!! Twak

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Awe, I would have loved to see you Harris! Sorry to miss you. Frown

Posts: 1953 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Had a fun time at Baltimore today even though we had an umbrella malfunction and got drenched! Saw lots of folks and picked up some interesting info so check the blog for a full report coming soon! Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Had a fun time at Baltimore today even though we had an umbrella malfunction and got drenched! Saw lots of folks and picked up some interesting info so check the blog for a full report coming soon! Smile

How did you get drenched? Americans don't walk outside Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post