Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Boston, Ma. Comic Con...........
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boston, Ma. Comic Con...........
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
Rescheluded for Aug. 3 and 4 at the Seaport Convention Center. Silver-line on Subway.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Anyone coming to this con ???????????? Any news on free promos ???

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll be there with 3 booths worth of cards. Bring some stuff to trade or just stop by and say hello

Dave Moulder

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Dave, What cards are you looking for ????

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Not sure which day I'll be there, but I have a ticket. Looking forward to checking out that amazing Artist's Alley.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Always looking for Marvel, STar Wars,walking Dead

Dave

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Was going to go to Boston, but forgot it is Yankee Homecoming in Newburyport, Ma. Have to work there and help out for tomorrows parade. Bummer !!!!!!!! No promo cards (?) for me.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Dave, I have 2 sketch cards from Iron Man Jarvis and Black Widow if you are interested.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Wasn't able to attend at the last minute. I'd love to hear about the show if any one was there.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Dave, I have 2 sketch cards from Iron Man Jarvis and Black Widow if you are interested.
Iron Man 2 sketch cards....... Jarvis by Dietrich Smith and Black Widow by Dan Quiles.