Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    San Diego Comic Con Promo Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego Comic Con Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted
I will be handing out limited edition promo cards

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These look great!! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Amazing Cards!

Tom, question....
Who is the artist/team of artists that are working on the Dexter sets?

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Chris no artists on Dexter

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tom.
Thanks for the reply Smile

Who is the designer of the cards. I'm assuming something like Photoshop or Illustrator is used for the design of the promos, no?

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Fantastic cards Tom. Always great to see you and Mr. Shay. Thanks for being here.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if these fantastic Dexter promos made it to ComicCon. I haven't seen any turn up yet. Thanks.

Posts: 44 | Location: Canada, below the 49th. | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, all were available.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post