Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Free Ghostbuster Cards for Kids at Philly Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free Ghostbuster Cards for Kids at Philly Show
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Bring your kids to the Philly Show! In addition to the drawing we previously announced, here's another reason to introduce your kids to cards this weekend. Ifish73 Group Breaks is very generously giving us Cryptozoic Entertainment Ghostbusters mini-master sets to give away. Kids will receive the base series and 5 chase sets upon entry while supplies last.

The Philly Show takes place October 20 & 21 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. Find more show info here

See you at the show!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
My mom says i'm a big kid, does this count? Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
My mom says i'm a big kid, does this count? Big Grin

I'm sure that if you turned up in Allentown you would get a set

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
For those of you who get a set this weekend one of the sets has a Ghostbusters sketch card hidden in it.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post